+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RNIP & PNP details Needed

ronykoshy

Apr 29, 2020
Hi Friends,
i am a nurse by profession and needs some details on PNP and RNIP.
I already applied in Express entry through a consultancy on last November 2019 with the CRS score was 308 and there is no progress in my application.
So i am planning to apply for rnip or pnp programs,
could anyone suggest me that which program is better for me to migrate with this score.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi Friends,
i am a nurse by profession and needs some details on PNP and RNIP.
I already applied in Express entry through a consultancy on last November 2019 with the CRS score was 308 and there is no progress in my application.
So i am planning to apply for rnip or pnp programs,
could anyone suggest me that which program is better for me to migrate with this score.
RNIP are mostly limited to people who have history of living in the area or family in the area. You have to look at individual PNP programs. Your score is very low how old are you? What did you get in IELTS? How many degrees do you have? You should try to raise your score.

ronykoshy

Apr 29, 2020
Thank you for your reply.
I am 36 year old with Bachelor degree.
And my ielts score was Listening 7.5, Speaking 7, Writing 6, Reading 6.

Aptechvisa

Mar 26, 2020
Hi,
As per the current scenario, Canada invites applicants with at least 452 CRS Score or above under Canadian Experience class. You have quite low CRS scores, thus you can either improve your scores or look for other immigration programs.
To apply under RNIP, you need to get a job offer letter from Canadian rural areas. Recently, city of Ontario, Sudbury launched its first RNIP draw on 23rd April 2020. On the other side, there are several Canada PNP programs under which you can apply through meeting eligibility criteria of particular province. So, it is suggested to you to apply for PNP programs. Once you are being nominated by province or territory, a 600 bonus points will be given to you that ease you to migrate in Canada.
Let’s Hope for the Best!