+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Reviews for Centennial college(Toronto) - January'18 Intake.

SumitM

Aug 1, 2017
Ok well ask your agent, I too would ask and yeah in my letter also it's quoted that "To hold your place until the fees due date, you 'must' include your confirmation deposit of 2300$ by registration deadline", Once your deposit is paid you should make arrangements to pay the balance of ur tuition fees", And btw from where ur?
I m from Punjab,India and you?

annysharma

Star Member
Jul 4, 2017
I m from Punjab,India and you?
I'm from Ahmedabad and how much u paid for Mohawk and Fanshawe? Bcoz one of mine friends told me that at these 2 places it's free! Agent asked to apply I agreed and he hasn't told abt fees, I guess he'll tell me later, what abt u?

SumitM

Aug 1, 2017
I'm from Ahmedabad and how much u paid for Mohawk and Fanshawe? Bcoz one of mine friends told me that at these 2 places it's free! Agent asked to apply I agreed and he hasn't told abt fees, I guess he'll tell me later, what abt u?
Yep my agent told that its free.

scorpio1641

Apr 12, 2014
Visa Office......
VFS Cebu
App. Filed.......
16-02-2015
Med's Request
17-02-2015 / Med. Furtherance Request: 09-03-2015
Med's Done....
26-02-2015 / Furtherance Done: 10-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
02-07-2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2015
Received my LOA (Offer Letter) but waiting for Seneca. Heard some things about centennial like its not actually in city but about 1 hr. outside Toronto,
Difficulty in getting Part-time jobs, and not being flexible with students or being strict to them. I really can't live in that kind of environment, read some reviews about it. So accordingly i would prefer Seneca over it.
Yes, technically not in Toronto downtown, but in Scarborough which is an 45 mins away from the downtown core. It's really not a problem because it is easily accessible by train or bus. I lived in midtown Toronto and finished my two year course travelling to school, without problems. Plus you can also get accommodations close to there.

What difficulty in part time jobs? I got work in a major grocery chain two months after I started school and never stopped working till I graduated. And they have structures and you will have to work around your schedule, but they aren't "strict" LMAO. Don't believe these bad reviews, seriously. As I said it isn't a perfect school but it's not bad either.