+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility - what questions are asked?

mnaira

Sep 22, 2016
Hi all,

Do you know what kind of questions does CIC ask my past employers when verifying eligibility? Do they usually contact via phone or email?

We have submitted our EE application 4.5 moths ago, and they have still not contacted any of my previous employers! Under Review of eligibility, it says: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Thanks

crescent_jam

Aug 21, 2017
Jamaica
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Kingston, Jamaica
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
14-09-2017
Passport Req..
17-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
26-10-2017
LANDED..........
19-01-2018
Hi all,

Do you know what kind of questions does CIC ask my past employers when verifying eligibility? Do they usually contact via phone or email?

We have submitted our EE application 4.5 moths ago, and they have still not contacted any of my previous employers! Under Review of eligibility, it says: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.

Thanks
IRCC doesn't always contact your employer; they only do it sometimes, and, it's assumed, only because they have doubts about the legitimacy of your employment and want further reassurance regarding your employment claims.

mnaira

Sep 22, 2016
IRCC doesn't always contact your employer; they only do it sometimes, and, it's assumed, only because they have doubts about the legitimacy of your employment and want further reassurance regarding your employment claims.
Thanks! We have been worrying more and more each day. let's hope we get a positive answer soon.