+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of eligibility on cic account

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
I've applied for study visa and on my cic account its say it is reviewing wether I'm eligible for the program can someone help me to understand what this means please and is this normal for everyone who has applied for study visa - applying from London England

Taranthind

Jul 30, 2017
Its normal bro. They are checking whether ur course is relevant to ur previous studies. It generally takes 3 days to 14 days after this for ur final result.

gaba

Star Member
Feb 1, 2017
I've applied for study visa and on my cic account its say it is reviewing wether I'm eligible for the program can someone help me to understand what this means please and is this normal for everyone who has applied for study visa - applying from London England
You're closer to their decision on your application. You'll recieve their decision, soon!

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Its normal bro. They are checking whether ur course is relevant to ur previous studies. It generally takes 3 days to 14 days after this for ur final result.
In regards to checking my qualifications match etc are they strict in this matter ? It just I did my BA nearly 10 years ago and have been doing some little diploma in the field I have been working in since nearly 8 years ago. The course I've applied for is a pg diploma related to my job

exd

Feb 5, 2016
In regards to checking my qualifications match etc are they strict in this matter ? It just I did my BA nearly 10 years ago and have been doing some little diploma in the field I have been working in since nearly 8 years ago. The course I've applied for is a pg diploma related to my job
I applied from Sweden My visa office is London and applied on 12 June and and since 14 June I have the same status message as yours I went to Germany to complete my biometrics and this is really painful and expensive when you have to travel to Sweden to Germany just to give biometrics and it all takes less than 15 minutes .....huhhhh anyway

on my inquiry to VFS London on 24 July I received the following reply after 2 days

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
I applied from Sweden My visa office is London and applied on 12 June and and since 14 June I have the same status message as yours I went to Germany to complete my biometrics and this is really painful and expensive when you have to travel to Sweden to Germany just to give biometrics and it all takes less than 15 minutes .....huhhhh anyway

on my inquiry to VFS London on 24 July I received the following reply after 2 days

We write in reply to your enquiry.

Your application is in active process - part of the processing is done in Canada and cannot be expedited. In saying that please be assured that we aim to finalise your application as soon as the file review is complete.

Applicants are reminded not to finalise their travel plans until the visa has been issued.

We trust this is of assistance to you.

Yours sincerely,
Wat have you applied for and where in Canada ? Why is yours taking so long . On mine everything says not needed just checking eligibility

mhk16

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
Wat have you applied for and where in Canada ? Why is yours taking so long . On mine everything says not needed just checking eligibility
Same here bro.. applied online on 8 june... bloody immigration is torturing us by giving approval to june applicants and that too online..

exd

Feb 5, 2016
No Idea why it is taking so long mate
It doesn't take much time from Sweden applications, maximum 3 weeks

Pamjhalli22

Jul 30, 2017
Same here bro.. applied online on 8 june... bloody immigration is torturing us by giving approval to june applicants and that too online..
What does it say on your cic account ? Omg I'm so worried now coz I don't want to be waiting that long not when it says it only takes 2 weeks to complete a visa !