+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Review of Additional Documents: Not Applicable ???

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
My details are: FSW Outland

AOR: 06/11/2018

And in MyCIC account :
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. We will send you a message when we start your background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Any idea which stage my application is standing?
ip1

Superman89

Mar 20, 2018
Hello everyone

An update for everyone
My IP1 hasn't changed at all.

Aor May 26th
Mep 6th June
ADR 6th June
IP1 6th June
added ADR on 23rd June
ADR status changed 23rd June from : We need additional documents to Not applicable.

It hasn't changed anything.

Rayan12

Feb 27, 2018
My status for adr just changed to WE R REVIEWING YOUR DOC from NA!
But i never submitted any docs
Aor 30 dec
Ip2 and adr NA since 27th of feb
Happened with anyone?

Farah ali

Star Member
Jul 1, 2018
Hello,

Review of additional documents is changed from (The additional documents you provided are being reviewed) to (Not applicable)
What that means? Anybody can help? Is there any good sign one can expect?

Here is my status:
Application status: We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents: Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics: We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
How much time it takes to change the status from additional documents required to additional documents reviewed

bhrizvi

Star Member
Aug 13, 2018
Hello fellas,

I received Additional Document Request on April 21st, 2018 and submitted the document on April 23rd, 2018.
My application is kind of stuck, is anyone else facing this issue?

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents Not applicable.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Reactions: missmoroti

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Does anyone know if CIC requests PCC after submission of eAPR? My PCC were 4 months old when i submitted my eAPR now it's been 2 months my application is in IP1 stage. My PCC must be older than 6 months now. Should i order PCC beforehand if they request new PCC since PCC is older than 6 months now. Any idea or thought or advice?

Reactions: ennytoolz

ennytoolz

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Category........
Does anyone know if CIC requests PCC after submission of eAPR? My PCC were 4 months old when i submitted my eAPR now it's been 2 months my application is in IP1 stage. My PCC must be older than 6 months now. Should i order PCC beforehand if they request new PCC since PCC is older than 6 months now. Any idea or thought or advice?
Hi!!
I think you should apply for it again. My aor was feb 21 cec tho and i got adr for pcc july 25. Submitted august 8. Now i dnt know how long im gonna wait till the final decision. So its btr you do it. They might ask later cos it seems it’s compulsory now for cec.

Reactions: seekingCR2

seekingCR2

Star Member
May 10, 2017
Hi!!
I think you should apply for it again. My aor was feb 21 cec tho and i got adr for pcc july 25. Submitted august 8. Now i dnt know how long im gonna wait till the final decision. So its btr you do it. They might ask later cos it seems it’s compulsory now for cec.
I applied under FSW. Not sure about PCC again but i think you are right. I should have get it done beforehand especially now they give you 30 days to provide any requested documents.