+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned Online Spousal Application

Jul 25, 2022
Hello Everyone,

My Spouse file has been Returned. It says the following.

Application status: Returned
One or more of your items need to be corrected. Check below for details.

IMM 5476
[Download] Use of a Representative (If Applicable) (opens in a new browser tab)
Use of a Representative (If Applicable) Incomplete

(I missed a signature in Use Of Representative Form.)

I just want to make sure before resubmitting do I need to sign on all form again as it took them more than 0 days to reply me back and I saw somewhere that signatures expire after 90 days.
Also, I travelled after submitting Spousal Application do I need to add that detail as well or just correct the missing signatures and update the dates and submit it.

yours

Star Member
Sep 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-12-2009
Nomination.....
17-06-2010
AOR Received.
19-09-2010
Med's Request
01-03-2011 and 20-10-2011
Med's Done....
28-04-2011 and for newborn 03-11-2011
Passport Req..
07-12-2011
VISA ISSUED...
19-12-2011
hello brother after resubmitting your application did you got response or you have to wait another three month

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Today, same issue here! I only sign the one they said it’s incomplete. Upload again. Start a fresh new waiting…

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
Hi , did you get email for details on why is 'incomplete'? Thank you
Oh yes, they addressed it clearly in an email that we only forgot our signatures when they also showed their checklist of our docs, all marked as completed.

just wondering our wait starts from the day we resubmit right? I am kind of nervous. Dont know if they need to review my package all over again with a new officer.

I wish you good luck with your pr too!

yoli85

Star Member
Sep 3, 2019
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
Oh yes, they addressed it clearly in an email that we only forgot our signatures when they also showed their checklist of our docs, all marked as completed.

just wondering our wait starts from the day we resubmit right? I am kind of nervous. Dont know if they need to review my package all over again with a new officer.

I wish you good luck with your pr too!
If they returned the application it means the wait starts again as they don't save your place in the queue (I think this is mentioned somewhere in your return letter). If this is not mentioned then probably they got your spot in the queue. Check your letter again.

Annayyyyyyes

Sep 9, 2022
If they returned the application it means the wait starts again as they don't save your place in the queue (I think this is mentioned somewhere in your return letter). If this is not mentioned then probably they got your spot in the queue. Check your letter again.
Thank you! Yes you are right. They said we need restart to wait. Fingers crossed.