+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Returned file

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
He told me we have a valid Visa. That's why we applied TRV to same paste visa sticker on your new passport.
You were issued a visa. Your passport was stolen. That visa was cancelled because your passport was stolen. Now you are asking for a new visa to be issued to you.

What we don't know is why your passport was returned to you, and you don't have any information from your agent as to why.

When you log into your online account, can you copy and paste the various statuses that are connected to the application? Like "Background Check," "Fingerprints," "Medicals," "Final Decision" - what do all of those say?

Reactions: myra20sharma

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My agent sent to embassy mail why our passport sent back without any sent mail .Can you check my profile please.
If you or your agent sent an email to embassy, that would not necessarily get a reply this fast. They take upto 30 days to reply to an email.

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
My agent sent to embassy mail why our passport sent back without any sent mail .Can you check my profile please.
We have no access to your profile. We keep asking you to share the status in your online account, but I fear you don't actually understand what we are asking you to do. That we cannot help with. :(

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Listen @Diljeet kaur , my friend @k.h.p. and I are just asking you to login into your online account (GC Key) and click on the application details "Check full application status" and give us the details under

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

Reactions: k.h.p.

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
If you or your agent sent an email to embassy, that would not necessarily get a reply this fast. They take upto 30 days to reply to an email.
What I do now . My classes start was 6 may 2019 but I applied extension .They gave only until 20 may 2019.Please help me what I do now

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
Listen @Diljeet kaur , my friend @k.h.p. and I are just asking you to login into your online account (GC Key) and click on the application details "Check full application status" and give us the details under

"Details about your application status"
Review of eligibility
Review of medical results
Review of additional documents
Interview
Biometrics
Background check
Final decision

@Diljeet kaur READ THIS

k.h.p.

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2019
Canada
So you only have a VFS tracking ID? I thought you applied at the consulate.

We can't tell anything from a VFS tracking ID, nothing at all. You need a GCKey account and to access it yourself. You should never, ever give anyone your application details because they can steal your information or cancel your applications without you knowing it.

Without you logging into GCKey and looking at the status, we cannot help you understand anything about your application. Your agent is much better placed to tell you what's going on.

Reactions: myra20sharma

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
I
So you only have a VFS tracking ID? I thought you applied at the consulate.

We can't tell anything from a VFS tracking ID, nothing at all. You need a GCKey account and to access it yourself. You should never, ever give anyone your application details because they can steal your information or cancel your applications without you knowing it.

Without you logging into GCKey and looking at the status, we cannot help you understand anything about your application. Your agent is much better placed to tell you what's going on.
Please suggest me can I apply in college for refund fees request and again doing ielts and apply new starting file in another country or wait to change status until 20 may.

myra20sharma

Champion Member
Oct 5, 2018
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
AOR Received.
30-05-2018
My status shows only under proccesing. Nothing else.when you need my tracking I'd. I send you if you need.
Do you at least have the application ID ( I don't need it). Create a GC key account and link your paper application to you online account.

Here are the steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
Do you at least have the application ID ( I don't need it). Create a GC key account and link your paper application to you online account.

Here are the steps;
Create a new GC Key account. On the link https://www.canada.ca/en/services/immigration-citizenship.html, click "Sign in or create an account to apply online" on right and go down a little to "continue to GC Key" and click it. Now click "Sign Up" on the right and create a new profile. Remember the answers to the security questions that you'd be setting at this time.
Once that's done, login again and click "Add (link) your application to your account " on the User's account page.
Select category as "temporary residence" and sub-category as TRV. Under "Application details" select last option. Enter UCI, no hyphens and no space. Enter Family Name as last name on passport (upper/lower case matters). Next, select passport form drop down.
Enter all other fields as filled in application form. And click "search my application". If all fields are correct it will give you the application and you can proceed with linking it. If not, it give you 4 more attempts in 24 hours and then it would ask you to try again after 24 hours.
My agent have done my paper file link to online link .That's why he know through CIC account show under proccesing last line.

Diljeet kaur

May 13, 2019
Ok g Today I go to my agent office . And I talk about all this matter. Can you provide me any your WhatsApp number or another. Or email I'd which he talk continuously with you.Please talk with my agent .Please help me .I hope you understand my problem.

Thank you
Because what he do .you understand because I have no more knowledge about my file.Thats why I tell you Please understand my file matter than please gave me a solution what I do.