+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Return of passports???

Mar 19, 2024
Hi All,

I started my Pr Express Entry application in 2020 and its still not completed. As per the last note from them, we had to mail our passports to CPCO Ottawa on Feb 20. Its been exactly a month and we have upcoming travel plans in another month. One of our friends who applied mentioned that they send the passport back in 10days which is why we mailed them.
However, based on their responsiveness I don't think we are going to get our passports back anytime soon. Is there a direct way of contacting them and let them know about our travel plans? I already submitted the Web form, which is not quite helpful
I am ready to withdraw my application, all I need is my passport back

iSaidGoodDay

VIP Member
Feb 3, 2023
Kaneda
Hi All,

I started my Pr Express Entry application in 2020 and its still not completed. As per the last note from them, we had to mail our passports to CPCO Ottawa on Feb 20. Its been exactly a month and we have upcoming travel plans in another month. One of our friends who applied mentioned that they send the passport back in 10days which is why we mailed them.
However, based on their responsiveness I don't think we are going to get our passports back anytime soon. Is there a direct way of contacting them and let them know about our travel plans? I already submitted the Web form, which is not quite helpful
I am ready to withdraw my application, all I need is my passport back
Check this thread, most people seem to be getting the passports in a reasonable time: https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/passport-delivered-at-cpc-ottawa-and-waiting-for-copr-come-in-here-keep-each-other-updated.683301/page-217

No point in withdrawing your application if you have waited so far. Unless the travel is for emergency, you should wait.

Reactions: thotasindhura7
Mar 19, 2024
I got my cousin who lives in Canada call the office and talk to an agent. Turns out the agent told her that they never asked for our passports. However, Idid receive an email on October 2022 asking us to mail our passports but we had long travel plans back then so I asked for an extension. I was finally able to send them on Feb 20. But now the agent says that they never asked us to mail them. I dont know what to do now. How do I get my passports back!!?