+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RETURN OF ORIGINAL DOCUMENTS

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone:

does the visa office return the original dox after visa have been issued? I did not recieived them and I emailed them many times. is there any other way we can get the documents back. By requesting coplete access for informmation request- by requesting the whole file- is there any problem with that. I am in canada now and getting some of the documents from my country is cost effective and not practical.

Thank you

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
asd said:
Hi everyone:

does the visa office return the original dox after visa have been issued? I did not recieived them and I emailed them many times. is there any other way we can get the documents back. By requesting coplete access for informmation request- by requesting the whole file- is there any problem with that. I am in canada now and getting some of the documents from my country is cost effective and not practical.

Thank you
What is the stage of your application. I got my original back with the Medical Request.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi:

I had my visa . but I did not get the documents.
I emailed the visa office many times , but no respond have been recieved. What is your suggestions?

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi

but why some poeple said that they recieved them? is there is anyway that i get at least my transcripts and reference letters.

thank you

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
asd said:
Hi

but why some poeple said that they recieved them? is there is anyway that i get at least my transcripts and reference letters.

thank you
O we just got back our Birth Certificates, Marriage Certificate, and Original Experience Letters. Transcripts were retained by VO. You cannot get them back.

asd

Dec 19, 2009
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi

thanks for reply.I didnot get any document back ,how can I request that?
there was no answer from the visa office. is there is any way i can request them back?

devilhimselff

Champion Member
Jul 10, 2005
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yep...
Only Visa Office can help you in this context. Write a letter with all your details and subject and courier it for confirmation of being received....Other than that pretty much nothing you can do about it.