+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Retrieve/Update EE Profile

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
Dear folks

I have a strange problem with my EE profile and I need your feedback and suggestions before I take any action.

I submitted my EE profile in Jan, 2015 with total score of 431. Few days earlier, I was trying to update my work experience as I have left my last jobs I marked as PRESENT JOB on original EE profile. However, I could not make changes and now I have lost all my data under work experience.

Is there any way to retrieve the original Job Experience information I submitted ?

Since, I have around 10 years experience, I am afraid that if I created Job information from beginning, I may have changes in the profile that could lead me to some kind of problem when I get ITA.

Please advise and suggest me.

Thanks.

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Hi Folks,

I have 438 points and my NOC is 2173; I am expecting an invitation in the next 15 days or so and hence I am preparing for the documentation. There are a few questions that I have and I would appreciate if people who have received the ITA & its checklist answer the same for the accuracy:

1. Is the birth-certificate part of the checklist ? I don't have one. If yes, what should I do- i mean do I apply for a new one or should I make an affidavit ?

2. Is there a specific format for the proof of funds and importantly, for the balance that they ask OVER A PERIOD of 6 months, is that supposed to be shown as a single average figure or do we have to show balance for every month ?

3. I am not getting my employer references on the letter head; would an official email from my manager suffice, or would there be anything else that I might be requiring ?

Thanks in advance. Cheers !

mapleDream2014

Star Member
Aug 4, 2014
Sorry. I mistakenly posted it here. I realised it later and have created a new thread. Hopefully someone answers your question too.