+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Retest - Ms teams

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Hello,

I called IRCC and they told me I have to redo the test because I had technical problems with the camera. My camera got disconnected for 2 mins. The agent said they will send me the invitation again I have to wait for it. Anyone did the test on teams with an officer ? How was it ? I’m really stressed out :( .
The agent told me I can email them or send a webform and explain what happened maybe they will change their mind and understand what happened wasn’t my fault. But I don’t think that will help so I’m not sure if I should do that. Thank you

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Hello,

I called IRCC and they told me I have to redo the test because I had technical problems with the camera. My camera got disconnected for 2 mins. The agent said they will send me the invitation again I have to wait for it. Anyone did the test on teams with an officer ? How was it ? I’m really stressed out :( .
The agent told me I can email them or send a webform and explain what happened maybe they will change their mind and understand what happened wasn’t my fault. But I don’t think that will help so I’m not sure if I should do that. Thank you
They told you it will an interview? If yes, it will be like the online test but on slides with an officer. The officer may interview you afterwards

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
They told you it will an interview? If yes, it will be like the online test but on slides with an officer. The officer may interview you afterwards
The agent told me it will be a test on ms teams ! I’m so nervous :( did you have to do it ?

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
Yea I passed ! But I’m just nervous cause it’s an oral test with an officer!
No Need to be nervous......I have done it too.
its same as online. He/she will go through PowerPoint presentation. same pattern.....you can pick options and revisit them. it is not oral. instead of you selecting options the officer will select it and you just choose.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
No Need to be nervous......I have done it too.
its same as online. He/she will go through PowerPoint presentation. same pattern.....you can pick options and revisit them. it is not oral. instead of you selecting options the officer will select it and you just choose.
Did they interview you as well after the exam, or it was just an exam?

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
Hello,

Whats your online status say on Test? Is it not yet completed after the test or it went inprogress after it was marked complete?

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
Whats your online status say on Test? Is it not yet completed after the test or it went inprogress after it was marked complete?
No it stayed in progress :( the agent said I can send an email or a webform and explain my situation. I don’t know if that would help or make things worse ? It was their fault not my fault so it’s not fair. I don’t want to wait 6 months just to do the test again and 2021 applicants are getting their passport in 10 months while we have to wait 3 years. :( I’m so sad.

harirajmohan

VIP Member
Mar 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-May-2015
Doc's Request.
30-Dec-2015 ReminderEmail(PCCs, NewPassport via cse 31-Dec-2015)
Nomination.....
SK 22-Apr-2015
AOR Received.
11-Aug-2015
Med's Request
23-Dec-2015
Med's Done....
20-Jan-2016
Passport Req..
26-May-2016 (BGC In Progress 25-May-2016)
VISA ISSUED...
PP Reached Ottawa:27-May-2016, Received:10-Jun-2016
LANDED..........
PR: 09-Jul-2016, PR Card: 17-Aug-2016
No it stayed in progress :( the agent said I can send an email or a webform and explain my situation. I don’t know if that would help or make things worse ? It was their fault not my fault so it’s not fair. I don’t want to wait 6 months just to do the test again and 2021 applicants are getting their passport in 10 months while we have to wait 3 years. :( I’m so sad.
Not test complete after taking test in few weeks was a problem. Possibly they were reviewing and taking their sweet time.
Unfortunately for 2020 2019 guys its too much delay for many of us. When it comes to cic, its only our luck plays part to speed things up, not the system/governance.

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
So, they haven't scheduled you the 2nd test yet, and just know that from the agent on the phone? When did you do the 1st test?

Fae7

Oct 18, 2016
So, they haven't scheduled you the 2nd test yet, and just know that from the agent on the phone? When did you do the 1st test?
Yea that’s correct ! I did the first test dec 9 ! The agent told me that they will send me an invitation but she doesn’t know when. Can I protest it or there is nothing I can do about it ? My camera got disconnected for 2 mins.

CanWin

Dec 22, 2021
You camera was off for 2 minutes during test, I don't want to say whose fault. Anyway, I wish you will get retest soon but because of you moved from Calgary to Montreal and back to Calgary, this might has caused you some delay. Different province, different cases processing centre. You know, right?

CaBeaver

Champion Member
Dec 15, 2018
Yea that’s correct ! I did the first test dec 9 ! The agent told me that they will send me an invitation but she doesn’t know when. Can I protest it or there is nothing I can do about it ? My camera got disconnected for 2 mins.
Since the camera was disconnected, IRCC has a strong case against you. Don't resist too much. Many people did the test again for technical reasons. Just go with the flow.