+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmitting online application from abroad

shritigr

Jul 14, 2016
I am currently in India and my online application was returned due to a missing document. I have uploaded the missing doc but I have to resubmit physical presence again, but I am not sure what to select in "Date you returned to Canada". Since I am currently in India.

What should I do?
I have already submitted a web from request 8 days bac but no reply yet.

shiremag

Champion Member
Jun 14, 2022
I am currently in India and my online application was returned due to a missing document. I have uploaded the missing doc but I have to resubmit physical presence again, but I am not sure what to select in "Date you returned to Canada". Since I am currently in India.

What should I do?
I have already submitted a web from request 8 days bac but no reply yet.
Unfortunately your absence from Canada has not ended... To avoid misrepresentation, the best answer one can give you is to wait to come back to Canada and re-submit

You can wait to see what they say as a response for your webform... Let us know what they say

shritigr

Jul 14, 2016
I got my AOR yesterday. I applied again from outside of Canada few weeks ago and selected "date returned to Canada" as current date. I was informed by ircc agent to write an application explaining that I selected today's date even though the date I will come back to Canada is 20th September 2023 as form won't let me select it. They asked to me to be specific about my future return date on application and attatch it as additional documents.

Hope this info will help someone else!

Unfortunately your absence from Canada has not ended... To avoid misrepresentation, the best answer one can give you is to wait to come back to Canada and re-submit

You can wait to see what they say as a response for your webform... Let us know what they say

Reactions: subhanca