+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Resubmission of WES evaluation report

mystic007

Nov 22, 2013
Dear friends

I submitted my app on 1st Nov with the ECA along with other required docs.I placed a evaluation upgrade order in WES portal which they didn't execute at the time of first ECA report ,now I got the revised ECA with course by course analysis and they said they sent the revised report electronically to CIC.My concern is whether I need to send the revised hardcopy to CIC?If yes how I can send them,I mean I have no UCI number yet.Please help at your earliest.

hseamrit

Star Member
Apr 27, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Kyiv
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
05-June-2014
AOR Received.
2nd October 2014
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
7th November 2014
Med's Request
7th November 2014
Med's Done....
19th November 2014
Interview........
vawied
Passport Req..
16th February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
2nd March 2015
LANDED..........
12th August 2015
I would recommend to wait until ur file is queued and u receive ur UCI & file number. U can then send it to ur local visa office with a cover letter. Usually files r transferred to local visa office upon issuing of file number from CIC.
Rest wait for some seniors comments. As per my understanding this will be ok.

kadian

Sep 13, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mystic007 said:
Dear friends

I submitted my app on 1st Nov with the ECA along with other required docs.I placed a evaluation upgrade order in WES portal which they didn't execute at the time of first ECA report ,now I got the revised ECA with course by course analysis and they said they sent the revised report electronically to CIC.My concern is whether I need to send the revised hardcopy to CIC?If yes how I can send them,I mean I have no UCI number yet.Please help at your earliest.
Can anyone confirm this, that "Course-By-Course" ECA Type report can also be used for CIC/Immigration purpose (apart from its main Academic purpose) ?

The Inactive member (mystic007) quote suggest it is possible. I will appreciate if someone can back this up.