+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RESTORATION OF WORK PERMIT GONE INSANE!!!!

Jun 8, 2013
Hello everyone,

For those who are experiencing or had experienced this long and painful wait of their work permits i hope to hear from you guys. I have been waiting for my work permit coming 5 months now. I sent my application via mail and was received on jan 23 2013. on june 5th i received a letter from CIC stating that restoration is taking a while and i have to wait within 12 weeks from the time the letter was sent. i mean come on 12 more weeks?? this is insane how can i survive thinking they dont allow you to work. This is so frustrating????? i am curios if i am the only one experiencing this? is there a way for me to get some help to speed up the process??? guys pls help i am so down..:((

jatinder751

Jul 2, 2012
Category........
NOC Code......
none
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Annabeyella Pumpkin said:
Hello everyone,

For those who are experiencing or had experienced this long and painful wait of their work permits i hope to hear from you guys. I have been waiting for my work permit coming 5 months now. I sent my application via mail and was received on jan 23 2013. on june 5th i received a letter from CIC stating that restoration is taking a while and i have to wait within 12 weeks from the time the letter was sent. i mean come on 12 more weeks?? this is insane how can i survive thinking they dont allow you to work. This is so frustrating????? i am curios if i am the only one experiencing this? is there a way for me to get some help to speed up the process??? guys pls help i am so down..:((
is it inland or outland?

Radxtrm

Mar 19, 2013
Hello, i am also experiencing that situation, i send my application and supporting documents including my passport last february 18,2013 thru aramex to the canadian embassy in abu dhabi but until now there is no response from them about my application, so im very confused right now, im here working in bahrain but im still waiting for their response, let us keep on praying and have faith because God will give what we want and he will give that approval as a blessings to us. Good luck to all of us applicants

bety84

Jul 19, 2011
Hello
Annabeyella are under live in caregiver program?
I applied last week for restoration/ open work permit i hope ill get it fast .

out

Jun 23, 2012
as far as my experience is concerned, i processed my papers by august 2012 as an out of status bearing on the 3mos allowable legal to stay extension. i got my work permit issued on jan 2013 as approved likewise granted to be restored. not all restoration is successful because everyone I spoke asking how am i doing, they are amazed how come I was approved because some they knew who reached out of status and applied for restoration at the same time work permit was sent home in their country of origin due to denied application. to sum it up, the government of canada has a way of trafficking the flow of foreign workers when and where they will approve on their quota.

Prayers do wonder, rely on Him; in His time and will it will be given. Praise the Lord, God is so good that He is my lead where I am now. To God be the glory, this is His blessing, He made this possible!!!

drfero78

Jun 20, 2013
hey,
its happened for me too,i sent a paper application to restoration of my status for my WP with same employer and it has been 85 days since i applied ,I called the immigration people today and they told me i need to wait for other 8 weeks and call them after this ?
so can u tell me plaz the processing time for restoration of status and is there any chance to be refused after all?