+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of Visitor status..please help

nskendrovic

Mar 26, 2016
Hi all.
I was on a working Holiday and it expiered on May 01.
Now i want to apply as a visitor to extend my stay here.
When i go through questioner online it gives me application and it only shows 100$ for visitor and no restoration fee i need to pay.
Also in a form 5708 i dont know what to put under my curent status and dates...i was a worker until May 01. do i now put other and put description..and put dates like from May 01. until todays date??
Can anyone help plz.

GG kaur

Apr 18, 2016
nskendrovic said:
Hi all.
I was on a working Holiday and it expiered on May 01.
Now i want to apply as a visitor to extend my stay here.
When i go through questioner online it gives me application and it only shows 100$ for visitor and no restoration fee i need to pay.
Also in a form 5708 i dont know what to put under my curent status and dates...i was a worker until May 01. do i now put other and put description..and put dates like from May 01. until todays date??
Can anyone help plz.
if ur status expired before applying u need to restore ur status and pay 200 extra. Please consult some consultant for more information becz I did mistake regarding fee nd they returned my application. Now m waiting from 4 months.

nskendrovic

Mar 26, 2016
Ok i managed to get to that form now and it shows 200$ restoration fee and thats all..is that ok now?
Anyone..plz

nskendrovic

Mar 26, 2016
Ok. Ty allot.

I have another issue now..in questionair it asks about my current status and asks about dates....so i put date when my wp expiered and i cant validate like that..it says date has to be equal or same as todays date :-(

GG kaur

Apr 18, 2016
Current status unemployed. .I don't remember exactly what application looks like bt current status I wrote was unemployed.