+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Restoration of Status for In-Land Spousal Applicant

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
Hi,
I would appreciate the advise regarding the restoration of status application I need to file asap. I will explain my situation below.

I applied for "in-land Spousal PR application along with OWP" in December 2018, which was returned due to a minor error in the form. My permitted stay on TRV was expired 4 days ago and technically I am over stay now. I read that I cannot apply again for PR or OWP until I get my Visitor status back by filing "Restoration of status".

I will appreciate if someone can advise me that what are the chances of acceptance of my "restoration of status" under the situation that I am married to my wife for more than a year and Half now and we have been living together in Canada from last 6 months, and have a baby together who was born 2 months ago here in Canada.

Moreover, Do I have to submit the bank statement to prove the availability of funds as its mentioned in the checklist? if yes than how much I need to have in bank statement for restoration of status application?

I Will really appreciate any kind opinion and advise regarding the same. thanks !

regards,