+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residency Questionnaire

pepe84

Champion Member
Jan 2, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks for replying. Did the person give any reason in chart 11 (things you were doing during eligibility period) to send an RQ by IRCC? For example if you were unemployed during a long period of time IRCC may wonder if you spent this period in your home country. I am just trying to figure out if this QA process is actually random.

Thanks again

RQ was received weeks after the status changed to "In Process". RQ was received via mail (RQs are never sent via email).

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Are you counting on the naval might of the British Empire to preserve Canadian independence?
yes offcourse..i am proud that canada is still independent of usa and a seperate country...we still enjoy constitutional monarchy and more civil liberties than usa...look at usa...gun crimes rate and human rights

every day gun killing incidents in usa and usa is so much racist....only white people can live in usa and be happy and especially after donald duck

sns204

Champion Member
Dec 12, 2012
excuse me...you are dumb man...go and read book discover canada.....read history u dumb...huh
The history aside, my comment was to say that your assertion that IRCC would scrutinize USA applications harder because the USA may be sore losers about the war of 1812, was dumb.

Natan

May 22, 2015
yes offcourse..i am proud that canada is still independent of usa and a seperate country...we still enjoy constitutional monarchy and more civil liberties than usa...look at usa...gun crimes rate and human rights

every day gun killing incidents in usa and usa is so much racist....only white people can live in canada and especially after donald duck
Let's not confuse our love for an independent Canada with the prospects of winning a military or economic pissing contest with our southern neighbour.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011
Let's not confuse our love for an independent Canada with the prospects of winning a military or economic pissing contest with our southern neighbour.
i am proud to be canadian and will always be..doesnt matter if canada is not economically as strong as usa

if u luv usa that much go live there man..wat u doing here

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
Did the applicant receive RQ before the application changed to in process? Also did they get the RQ via email?

Thanks
It's already said above. He/ she got it before IP but it then went to I
After AOR and before IP.
Similar to other applicants. The Random RQ is requested before IP and then it went to IP. I'm sure it will not delay your process. Just submit anything you have, include bank statements as well.

They are not selecting only specific applicants who are not suspicious as AZaZ suggested. Don't forget that we have tiny sample in the forum.

azazaz

Jul 6, 2011

Similar to other applicants. The Random RQ is requested before IP and then it went to IP. I'm sure it will not delay your process. Just submit anything you have, include bank statements as well.

They are not selecting only specific applicants who are not suspicious as AZaZ suggested. Don't forget that we have tiny sample in the forum.
well so far only people who got this quality RQ are saying they are 100% genuine and they had no trips abroad. may be they are lying bcz every one is perfect in their eyes

no one who received this quality RQ had said they had some discrepancies in application or doubts

Natan

May 22, 2015
Thanks for replying. Did the person give any reason in chart 11 (things you were doing during eligibility period) to send an RQ by IRCC? For example if you were unemployed during a long period of time IRCC may wonder if you spent this period in your home country. I am just trying to figure out if this QA process is actually random.

Thanks again
There are issues that may have resulted in higher scrutiny.

Natan

May 22, 2015

I am sorry, I misunderstood "IP". I received the RQ after the status changed to "In Process". Sorry for the confusion -- my bad.

Whocares

Sep 20, 2010
well so far only people who got this quality RQ are saying they are 100% genuine and they had no trips abroad. may be they are lying bcz every one is perfect in their eyes

no one who received this quality RQ had said they had some discrepancies in application or doubts

Honestly, usually applicants who never had worked and getting social assistance get the citizenship faster ( from an experience). I don't know about the RQ.