+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residence Questionnaire Applicants Meeting On Mar 02, Sat With Lawyer

aj316

Mar 31, 2013
Hi All

Here's my timeline :-\

- Received application for Canadian citizenship on November 24, 2009.
- Sent you a letter acknowledging receipt of your application November 24, 2009
- Your file was transferred to the St Clair office on October 20, 2010.
- We sent you a notice on June 10, 2011 to appear and write the citizenship test.
- Got RQ before test.
- Took test on June 27, 2011 St Clair office.
- Submitted RQ on August 2011.

I'm not sure what to expect next, any suggestions?

Regards

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unitedbritishphilippines said:
The conservative government's policy on immigration is as sound as it should be for any protecting and benevolent society. This government is working for you and not against you.
No, it's not. I rather to have the former Liberal government (headed by Paul Martin) in place.

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
You see, the vast majority of us want to fight fraud at all levels including CIC. However, there are many solutions to this issue such as submitting all required residancy evidance along with citizenship application as a mandatory step to all applicants along with the completed citizenship form. That way, the CIC officer can at anytime verify the background of each applicant at anytime with minimum delay possible since documentation is available.
With all respect to CIC officers and managment, but there is no novilty in their work, meaning, they are not finding cure for cancer. its just documentation and nomral process similar to any departmental work in any ministry of any goverement. We (the applicants) are not the reason of the backlog, we have done our part as requested....the other end is the cause of the backlog

hatem_dweik

May 16, 2013
Hello,

I am very new to this site. anyways i applied my application May 2010.
test completed april 2011,
RQ may 2011,
submitted all documents June 2011.
still waiting up to now with no response.

do you think lawyers can help? what is the ATIP and how can I apply.

Good luck for every body.