+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Residence Questionnaire Applicants Meeting On Mar 02, Sat With Lawyer

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Today's Update for Feb 27,2013...Cic is still quoting 48 months for RQ review.

We are organizing a public session to discuss the new federal policies that are in place for the review of residency status of citizenship applicants (Residency Questionnaire Form).

Immigration Lawyer who practices immigration law in Toronto will be available to discuss this issue:

Date & Time: Saturday, March 2, 2013, 2 PM – 4 PM
Free to public (No admission required)

Please feel free to mail me if you have any questions.

Regards
Mary

https://twitter.com/ResidencyQ
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Support-Canadian-Citizenship-Residence-Questionnaire-Receivers/141451489349574

siki

Dec 16, 2008
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/2010
AOR Received.
12/2014
File Transfer...
02/2015
Med's Request
04/2015
Med's Done....
05/2015
Sorry I work on weekends so I wont be able to make it .But good luck for the session.

us2yow

Dec 15, 2010
MaryChad,

In this case you mean 48 months for people who got RQs in the GTA area and whose cases are linked to a particular processing office - like St Clair or Missisauga ?

Thanks,

Apr 11, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have been reading about this for along time and honestly and frankly if you want to be citizens of this country you should first follow the rules of this dominion. There is short cut. There is always a logical explanation why you were given an RQ. CIC is doing a great job under Minister Kenney on weeding out fraudulent citizen applications.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
unitedbritishphilippines said:
I have been reading about this for along time and honestly and frankly if you want to be citizens of this country you should first follow the rules of this dominion. There is short cut. There is always a logical explanation why you were given an RQ. CIC is doing a great job under Minister Kenney on weeding out fraudulent citizen applications.
What are the rules of dominion? You don't have idea what's going on, We have facts gathered from previous meetings, Btw what is short cut here = 6 years process? that's what we are complaining about, They can issue RQ...No problem..but just to review file 48 months needed?? There is no First nation which can match to this kind of delay in Citizenship delay.
Also weeding? http://www.globalnews.ca/canada/only+12+citizenships+revoked+so+far+in+18-month+crackdown+on+fraud/6442818620/story.html

12 in 18 months is simple incompetency ..no one can justify 319,000 Citizenship application thrown in 4-6 years timeline.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
us2yow said:
MaryChad,

In this case you mean 48 months for people who got RQs in the GTA area and whose cases are linked to a particular processing office - like St Clair or Missisauga ?

Thanks,
Files(RQ) from GTA offices are moving to St.Clair in other words they are dumping 100's of 1000's files in one big pool, that's what already created 48 months backlog, Mississauga,Hamilton,Scarborough even Windsor applicants who got RQ'ed reporting their files moved to St.Clair.

timing

Jun 9, 2011
Mary Chad said:
Files(RQ) from GTA offices are moving to St.Clair in other words they are dumping 100's of 1000's files in one big pool, that's what already created 48 months backlog, Mississauga,Hamilton,Scarborough even Windsor applicants who got RQ'ed reporting their files moved to St.Clair.
Well this is unwelcomed and disappointing news. My local office is St.Clair. Now to think I have to be placed in line with others from outside my area is simply frustrating. What an antiquated system.

Apr 11, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I fully comprehend an RQ. In my humble point it is being implemented to protect Canada's benevolent immigration system from fraud and abuse. The government is taking extra steps to make sure that would be Canadians were honest and truthful in fact and in essence before they were awarded citizenship. If you are trying to dictate what this government do or do not do, then honestly believe you got the wrong country to apply citizenship with. This country was built under fairness and not by mobs pushing their own agenda. This nation is a caring nation for those who truly deserves it and not people who are citizens by convenience. File a mandamus with the court if you truly believe the government abused its powers and discretionary otherwise be patient. The conservative government is working hard to serve the interests of all.

Mary Chad

Jan 24, 2012
Mississauga
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I fully comprehend an RQ. In my humble point it is being implemented to protect Canada's benevolent immigration system from fraud and abuse. The government is taking extra steps to make sure that would be Canadians were honest and truthful in fact and in essence before they were awarded citizenship. If you are trying to dictate what this government do or do not do, then honestly believe you got the wrong country to apply citizenship with. This country was built under fairness and not by mobs pushing their own agenda. This nation is a caring nation for those who truly deserves it and not people who are citizens by convenience. File a mandamus with the court if you truly believe the government abused its powers and discretionary otherwise be patient. The conservative government is working hard to serve the interests of all.
Again point is 6 years process is ridiculous, Btw no MOBS are pushing agenda here, you can't complaint about delays?? how come? may be you don't have job where security clearance is required but there are applicant out there who need their clearances as citizens in order to move forward in their careers, no one is against government, but the extremely slow process..Mr.Kenney himself tweeted that he is aware of the delays and money is the main issue..Sure then charge $1000 fees and make the system faster...It only takes few hours to cross check files not 4 years...Try to be supportive towards other who are in need.

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This country was built under fairness and not by mobs pushing their own agenda. This nation is a caring nation for those who truly deserves it and not people who are citizens by convenience.
I don't think you know your Canadian history well. Look at the Chinese Head tax and Chinese Exclusion Act in Canada between 1885 to 1947, you will see that the Canadian government had discriminated against chinese immigrants. From 1880 to 1885, about 17,000 chinese laborers helped built the trans continental railway. In spite of their contributions, there was a great deal of prejudice against the Chinese, and they were paid only half the wage of other workers.

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
This forum is not an open discussion for the public of Whether some people's right have been violated or not. This forum is designed for those they have suffered a mistreatment from CIC in a discriminatory/unregulated/unmonitored way. Therefore, could you please keep your logical explanations to yourself and send CIC holiday cards instead.

It's funny how some people jump to conclusions and Jude others using their basic ideas that did not even develop yet to become mature enough to form a judgment like what you have written....""There must be logical explanation..."". what a sad person would say this as a response for someone else complaining about a mistreatment of higher authority ???. how can we improve on government acts with this kind of ideas??, how can we become better?? if if there thing has a logical explanation and we should just accept it.
A victim is a victim and does not need you to Jude upon this. The rule of LAW and the constitution should be the merit used in judgment in civilized nations, not a WAKO opinion such as yours.
I should not even spend more words about this. Just bug us off from their forum. ...oh before I end it, I wish you a lovely 48 months waiting for your RQ then seeing a judge after another 24 months of waiting Mr Logical Explanation.

HuronBird

Jan 8, 2013
You clearly have no idea about what we are discussing here. Delusional to significant level and kissing B. Cheeks of the CIC administration no matter if they crossing the LAW or not. Governments or rather i shall say individuals could cross the law and give themselves the rights and justify their acts even if it could result in harming innocent people.
There are legal actions in the way to gain our rights back.

God bless this country that gave us the chance to speak openly in a civilized manner and deny a mistreatment out loud. People like yourself promotes for dictatorships where we should just obey and accept anything been thrown to us.

None of us against protecting Canadian boarders or Canadian laws and way of life, we came to this land by choice, we are not requesting Asylum nor easy process towards opening boarders. We are requesting FAIR and Monitored treatment to our applications in a reasonable manner and efficient way Not skip an RQ and open boarders wide.

Marry don’t waste your time on this lad.
God bless Canada from Mobs…

pkakula

Jan 23, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
july 2009
Doc's Request.
sep 2009
AOR Received.
nov 2nd 2009
File Transfer...
sep 9th 2009
Med's Request
feb 01 2010
Med's Done....
feb 8th 2010
Passport Req..
feb 1st 2010
VISA ISSUED...
STATUS CHANGED TO DECISION MADE ON JULY 1ST
LANDED..........
july 21st 2010.
I donno what to comment ,No one is trying to dictate here . Governments are made by the people and for the people . The crux of the point here is the delay of 4 years which is what everybody is discussing .

Apr 11, 2011
Canada
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
This is the beauty of living in the Queen's dominion where everyone has the right to speak their grievances but it will be just a waste of energy focusing your energy against the CIC. The only remedy for all of you if you think your rights has been violated is to go to court. Let the court decides the merits of your arguements. Filing a mandamus will clear the air or confusion all of you are feeling right now. The government and the Honorable Minister Kenny are doing the best they can to give all of those who are qualified their much anticipated citizenship. The conservative government's policy on immigration is as sound as it should be for any protecting and benevolent society. This government is working for you and not against you. You can visit your MP for any help or write the Minister as well instead of your unjust and unfounded criticisms.

moti

Oct 24, 2012
Hi Mary chad,

After a long wait of 23 months, got a pretest RQ :mad: whenever i called the call center,they said your application is very smooth, nothing wrong you ll hear in a few days.it is so frustrating.did not visit my home country for the past 5 years, just because of this citizenship. I thought that once I would get the passport,only then I ll visit my home country. :-[
any advise,as I know you are the one who can give me the best advise.

thanks