Jul 13, 2021
Pallet Town
NOC Code......
A
AOR Received.
Mar 18th
VISA ISSUED...
God knows when
Hey folks, I was unable to take the citizenship test and was hoping to get my test rescheduled asap. I raised a web form with an explanation, reached out to IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and am waiting to hear back. Is there anything else I can do to speed up the process? I'm worried that my application might be thrown into a void. Thanks!

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
Hey folks, I was unable to take the citizenship test and was hoping to get my test rescheduled asap. I raised a web form with an explanation, reached out to IRCC.CitOnlineTest-TestenligneCit.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and am waiting to hear back. Is there anything else I can do to speed up the process? I'm worried that my application might be thrown into a void. Thanks!
They have given so much flexibility, I doubt rescheduling would be an easy task.

Jul 13, 2021
Pallet Town
NOC Code......
A
AOR Received.
Mar 18th
VISA ISSUED...
God knows when

Seym

Champion Member
Nov 6, 2017
Jul 13, 2021
Pallet Town
NOC Code......
A
AOR Received.
Mar 18th
VISA ISSUED...
God knows when
Thank you, I suppose it is rare. For more context, I was out of the country when I got the test invite and reached out to IRCC asking if I could take the test then. They got back to me after my test period.