AOR Received.
February 2016
File Transfer...
July 2016
Med's Request
July 2016
Med's Done....
August 2016
My mother applied for Citizenship in July 2023. We received the AOR in August 2023. I received an email with a letter from 'The Registrar of Canadian Citizenship' regarding the information on how to download the Citizenship e-certificate. The tracker says, that she is scheduled for Oath on January 10th, 2024. We haven't received any official letter.

Now the issue is that my mother is currently outside of Canada, and won't be back until May 2024. How can we request a reschedule of Oath date?

We also tried to created the Secure IRCC portal account, but it's coming up with an error message that the Invitation Code is Invalid. Has any one experience that? Does it take few days before we can create the account?

forw.jane

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2019
My mother applied for Citizenship in July 2023. We received the AOR in August 2023. I received an email with a letter from 'The Registrar of Canadian Citizenship' regarding the information on how to download the Citizenship e-certificate. The tracker says, that she is scheduled for Oath on January 10th, 2024. We haven't received any official letter.

Now the issue is that my mother is currently outside of Canada, and won't be back until May 2024. How can we request a reschedule of Oath date?

We also tried to created the Secure IRCC portal account, but it's coming up with an error message that the Invitation Code is Invalid. Has any one experience that? Does it take few days before we can create the account?
The Oath email would have the details needed to reschedule for Oath. IRCC may not accept it, if she does not have a solid reason for not being in Canada for Oath.

You can generate a new Code using - https://ircc.canada.ca/visit-visiter/en/get-account-ircc-portal