+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requirements

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hello Dear,

I really need your help.Once i have Positive LMO and want to apply for TRV visa in canada embassy .so what are requirements for TRV. I mean what type of documents i need to submit ?

Would some one expert give me a list so i can get ready myself. Many Thanks

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
nabil2009 said:
Hello Dear,

I really need your help.Once i have Positive LMO and want to apply for TRV visa in canada embassy .so what are requirements for TRV. I mean what type of documents i need to submit ?

Would some one expert give me a list so i can get ready myself. Many Thanks
Please guys reply me i really want to set up my all documents.please give me the list.

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
when i went to the canadian embassy i have with me the following dox.
1. your application form
2. lmo
3. your employment contract/job description
4. letter of employment current employer
5. passport
6. certificate/diploma
7. picture
8. payment

then they requested me to provide my current payslip

i hope this will help.....

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Nabil,

Depends on the region you are applying from. Different consulate/visa offices/CIC/CHC have different requirements. Download the application kit from the website of the visa office responsible for your area. One of the documents is a "checklist". You may want to go through that checklist and prepare the required documents. This is from the CIC website:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/IMM5488E.PDF

"Any additional documents required by the responsible visa office"

So you need to go to the CIC website responsible for your area so you can prepare the other "required" documents. Also you may wish to print the application guide so you can refer to it while filling up the forms.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Thanks guys,

i am going to submit my application in new york. and some one told me i need to show my life history since when i was 18 years old till now .
I mean in piece of paper i need to write what i am doing till now?

It is true ,what you guys think. thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nabil2009 said:
Thanks guys,

i am going to submit my application in new york. and some one told me i need to show my life history since when i was 18 years old till now .
I mean in piece of paper i need to write what i am doing till now?

It is true ,what you guys think. thanks
If you are from one of the countries who need to fill up and submit a supplementary form, then it is true.

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/new_york/imm/permit_work-travail_permis.aspx?lang=eng#REQUIR

Afghanistan, Bosnia, Croatia, Haiti, Iraq, Iran, Kosovo, Libya, Macedonia, Palestinian Authority, Rwanda, Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, Serbia, Somalia, Sudan, Syria

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
if you are going to submit it in new york, you need to show documents that you are legally admitted here in the U S

goodluck!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
unoy_po said:
if you are going to submit it in new york, you need to show documents that you are legally admitted here in the U S

goodluck!
Hi,

Read you post sometime ago about your WP processing in LA. Were you able to receive your work permit?

unoy_po

Sep 7, 2009
job_seeker said:
Hi,

Read you post sometime ago about your WP processing in LA. Were you able to receive your work permit?
Hi,

not yet.. just recieved letter from them telling me to go for a medical...

thanks...

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hello job_seeker and other,

thanks for your reply. I am from pakistan. So i dont need to write down in piece of paper about my past history since i was 18 years old to apply for TRV.

Many thanks

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
nabil2009 said:

thanks for your reply. I am from pakistan. So i dont need to write down in piece of paper about my past history since i was 18 years old to apply for TRV.

Many thanks
Hello job_seeker ,
please reply me as i am waiting for your kind reply for above post. thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nabil2009 said:

Many thanks
Yup. If you're not from one of the countries listed, then you need not send the supplementary form. You have to comply with all the other requirements though, like being able to show you are in the US legally.

nabil2009

Star Member
Apr 23, 2009
Hi Job_Seeker,

thanks for all your kind reply. Would you please give me detail of all the good documentations for Apply for TRV.Becasue i dont want to be rejected becasue of less document. so please guide me with all the requirements. Thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
nabil2009 said:
Hi Job_Seeker,

thanks for all your kind reply. Would you please give me detail of all the good documentations for Apply for TRV.Becasue i dont want to be rejected becasue of less document. so please guide me with all the requirements. Thanks
Which consulate/visa office in the US are you applying to?