+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

requirements to study engineering in canada for immigrants

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello , i want to start study again engineering but this time in canada as immigrant i want to know what are the requirements ?
i want to inform you that i have a secondary school diploma which is equal to Canadian degree after i did the education assessment so in my case what are the requirements ? notice that in country which i graduated from i did also engineering and also that degree is equal to canadian after i did the education assessment but i want t start again and this time is to get it from canada, toronto . ?

cheers

Bs65

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2016
How can a secondary school / high school diploma be equal to a degree, just interested ? What grades for any degree ?

You need to first find a college/university with the course you want to follow then follow the process for a study permit. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/study/study.asp

Be aware funding as an international student could be in region of 25-30000 dollars a year for course fees and living expense.

Jun 4, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
well i think here we have misunderstanding , i have already high school degree and bachelor also i am not coming as student i am asking in case i came as landed immigrant with permanent residency so i would be considered as domestic student not as international that's what my question is about :) ?

frege

Jun 13, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Paris
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
01-05-2012
AOR Received.
none
File Transfer...
01-08-2012
Med's Done....
02-12-2011
Interview........
none
Passport Req..
28-11-2012 (copy only)
VISA ISSUED...
05-12-2012
LANDED..........
15-12-2012
HalfRussianHalfJordanian said:
well i think here we have misunderstanding , i have already high school degree and bachelor also i am not coming as student i am asking in case i came as landed immigrant with permanent residency so i would be considered as domestic student not as international that's what my question is about :) ?
What country are your qualifications from, and what are their names in the local language? The English equivalents you're giving don't make sense.