+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required Documents-Post ITA for CEC

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello friends,
I have been nominated recently and hoping to get ITA in upcoming draw.

I am in the process of collecting the documents required to submit after ITA has been received for CEC.Can someone provide a checklist or atleast a list of document i should have ready

Although i browse through the forum and have some confusion and would appreciate if someone can clarify me on that.
1)Job offer letter and employment Proof
I have job offer letter(saying that my job was full time, position title and salary) does it necessarily have to say non seasonal?
in addition to that i have experience letter and general job description of the position i was hired for.it doesnot specifically say that Mr.X has been doing the duties rather it has a more general list of duties and eligibility requirments for the position i was hired for. i have pay stubs, T4 and NOA as well.
is that sufficient?

2)I am currently working in another company.I have an offer letter and job description from my current employer what else i would need to get from my current employer.

3)I have confusion about the medical (Up front medical) exam.I am currently working on PGWP in Toronto.please if somebody can guide me about the type of medical exam i would need and where can i get it done from?

4)I have a master degree from Canada, for educational proof, do i need to have a certified true copy of my degree or just a scanned copy is enough?

other than that what other documents I need to get to get myself ready

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Mario_AB said:
I am in the process of collecting the documents required to submit after ITA has been received for CEC.Can someone provide a checklist or atleast a list of document i should have ready

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Although i browse through the forum and have some confusion and would appreciate if someone can clarify me on that.

"Job offer letter" is required for those claiming to have arranged employment with the LMIA. It is an offer of permanent, full-time, non-seasonal employment contingent upon your obtaining permanent resident status. If this does not apply to you, then, it does not apply. It addresses a FUTURE offer of permanent employment.

1)Job offer letter and employment Proof
I have job offer letter(saying that my job was full time, position title and salary) does it necessarily have to say non seasonal?
in addition to that i have experience letter and general job description of the position i was hired for.it doesnot specifically say that Mr.X has been doing the duties rather it has a more general list of duties and eligibility requirments for the position i was hired for. i have pay stubs, T4 and NOA as well.
is that sufficient?

For every skilled job for which you have gotten points, you need an "experience" letter, or Letter of Employment, that attests to your PAST experience. It does not have to say non-seasonal. It is essential that it includes:
- job title (and NOC if possible)
- dates of employment
- salary/wage & benefits
- hours worked per week
- job duties and responsibilities

T4 and NOA are good to include.

2)I am currently working in another company.I have an offer letter and job description from my current employer what else i would need to get from my current employer.

You need a letter of employment.

3)I have confusion about the medical (Up front medical) exam.I am currently working on PGWP in Toronto.please if somebody can guide me about the type of medical exam i would need and where can i get it done from?

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?q=033&t=4

4)I have a master degree from Canada, for educational proof, do i need to have a certified true copy of my degree or just a scanned copy is enough?

Scan is OK, you should also include your transcript.

eddie_in_NL

Star Member
Jul 12, 2012
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
what is your job, by the way ?

if you're concerned about proving it is non seasonal, add payslips for the last 6 or 12 months to clarify.

For most jobs this will be obvious from the job descriptions/duties/etc... and most skilled jobs are almost always non-seasonal. So unless you're a ski instructor or something like, you should not be worried.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Can someone please review the experience letter i received from my previous employer and comment or share input, if it meets the requirement by CIC. I am applying to E.E under Express Entry Stream. My letter will be coupled with pay stubs, T4, Job offer letter and NOA.

Dated________
RE: Employment Experience Letter for Mr X

To whom this may concern,
Mr X was employed with Company _______ Inc. as a full time Electrical Engineer working 40 hours per week with attached responsibilities and job duties. He was employed with Company _______ Inc. from March _______ to _______. His annual salary for his employment with Company _______ Inc. was $________ per year.
Should you require any further information regarding Mr X's employment with Company _______ Inc., you may contact me via email at _______ or by phone at _________
Thank you,

Office Coordinator
Signature
Company ________

the letter is on company letter head
and the second page is actually a job description giving a general list of duties an electrical engineer do in my company and also eligibility requirements for the position was hired for.

Mario_AB

Star Member
Jun 24, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Mario_AB said:
Can someone please review the experience letter i received from my previous employer and comment or share input, if it meets the requirement by CIC. I am applying to E.E under Express Entry Stream. My letter will be coupled with pay stubs, T4, Job offer letter and NOA.

Dated________
RE: Employment Experience Letter for Mr X

To whom this may concern,
Mr X was employed with Company _______ Inc. as a full time Electrical Engineer working 40 hours per week with attached responsibilities and job duties. He was employed with Company _______ Inc. from March _______ to _______. His annual salary for his employment with Company _______ Inc. was $________ per year.
Should you require any further information regarding Mr X's employment with Company _______ Inc., you may contact me via email at _______ or by phone at _________
Thank you,

Office Coordinator
Signature
Company ________

the letter is on company letter head
and the second page is actually a job description giving a general list of duties an electrical engineer do in my company and also eligibility requirements for the position was hired for.
Any one Please

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Mario_AB said:
It's better if the duties and responsibilities are in the letter.