+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Required assistance in identifying NOC job code for EE application

imashish89

Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi, India
I am an Analytics/Data Science professional from India. Having 7+ years of experience in the analytics field. I am holding a Bachelors of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering degree and preparing my Express Entry profile, but I am unable to find the correct NOC Job Code.

I am senior analyst by designation, and I am responsible for data modeling/visualization with professional level skills in Excel, advanced programming skills in VBA, Tableau & beginner with Python based coding.

I am confused between codes 2171, 2172 & 2161 because of the educational requirements mentioned. It will be really helpful if you guide me identify the correct job code.

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
I am an Analytics/Data Science professional from India. Having 7+ years of experience in the analytics field. I am holding a Bachelors of Technology in Electronics & Communication Engineering degree and preparing my Express Entry profile, but I am unable to find the correct NOC Job Code.

I am senior analyst by designation, and I am responsible for data modeling/visualization with professional level skills in Excel, advanced programming skills in VBA, Tableau & beginner with Python based coding.

I am confused between codes 2171, 2172 & 2161 because of the educational requirements mentioned. It will be really helpful if you guide me identify the correct job code.
I was in the same boat. Decided to go with 2172, I think its closest to our profession.

Reactions: imashish89

imashish89

Nov 26, 2017
New Delhi, India
Also can you guide me with the current job availability for this job code 2172, if you have researched or is there any ways to search for openings that matches certain job codes.
Thanks in advance.

starkboy

Sep 22, 2017
Hey, yeah, data analyst jobs are in decent demand from what I have heard. Your degree does not have to be in line with your job, so you should be fine. You can ping me for more details :)

karanwaghela

Jun 27, 2021

Can you please share the approved reference letter.