+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Requested Change of Visa Office for printing Visa

spen2014

May 11, 2015
You can call them on 1-613-944-4000 (US number). They will redirect you to CIC call centre.
My wait time is also same like yours. Usually they are taking 3 weeks to respond to any mail. But this wait time is bit annoying. Can we copy to any other alternate mail too so that at least our mail request is registered in their system.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hi, i contacted visa office abroad and explained my situation , after tat they send me an email to submit my passport .but I have not received email from CIC Ottawa.
May be you can also try to contact your local office ?

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Just to update with my situation, and this might be helpful for others.

I have not received reply from CIC, but I contacted the local consulate, and they were more responsive. (CIC might be really overwhelmed with many application and hence delaying with replies). So local consulate request my passport, and I have sent it. As I have previous experience of receiving Canadian visa from them so there is no doubt.

My suggestion is you might also try to contact to your local consulate and mentioning that you have been requested Passport for PR visa, and you have requested to print it outside Canada.
Their response might be faster than CIC's.

irisuppal

Aug 5, 2014
Hi. What is meant by local visa office?

Does that mean new delhi office? Also how to contact them. Can you please explain or give info? Thanks.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
Hi I am in Europe, so I contacted with the canadian consulate. My application was processed in Canada, but i requested to print visa in close by consulate.
I sent them email, or you can also call them.
You can try to send the email to the consulate , and you might received reply faster then from CIC.

spen2014

May 11, 2015
Thanks Nihon. This time I have sent a request to CHC Delhi mentioning that I have received a "Ready For Visa "mail from CPC-Ottawa on 5-May. Mentioned the reason for change of VO.

irisuppal

Aug 5, 2014
Hi spen2014
Can you please tell me the email address for new delhi office? I need to send a similar mail to them. Also it would be of great help if you update us about any reply from new delhi office. Thanks.

JSB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
Guys, I am in the same boat. Received PPR on 5th May and I sent a mail the same day requesting the stamping on New Delhi office and still waiting for reply from CIC Ottawa.

JSB

Star Member
Nov 11, 2013
JSB said:
Guys, I am in the same boat. Received PPR on 5th May and I sent a mail the same day requesting the stamping on New Delhi office and still waiting for reply from CIC Ottawa.
Hurray!!! Finally I got a mail to submit my passport to New Delhi Office for visa printing. Just after my post above, I sent a reminder mail to CIC and got the reply from them within 5 hours. So I would say for people who are waiting for more than 2 weeks might try to send a reminder to them. Good luck....
JSB.

Amisnic

Champion Member
Mar 28, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney NS
NOC Code......
NOC 2133
App. Filed.......
30-04-2014
AOR Received.
22-05-2014
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
LANDED..........
02-06-2015
Good on ya mate!

nihon19 said:
I also received email from CIC. guess you all received it or will received soon.

spen2014

May 11, 2015
Wait time is now 20 days .

No response from New Delhi Office too. Sent reminders to Ottawa (CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca)as well as New delhi office (delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca).
Running out of 30 day period.. only 8 working days left.

nihon19

Star Member
Feb 15, 2015
May be you can try to reach them by phone. I hope soon they will reply. and may be you can also call CIC ?
Good luck, I know it is stressful, but you have sent your reply mail in time, formally you should be ok.
I have very similar case with PC , and they have reply a few day before deadline.