+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request to verify the NOC

Zahmed87

Star Member
May 12, 2015
Dear forum members,

I humbly request the helpful members of this forum to let me know if my work experience falls under NOC 2171.
I have cumulative work experience with three companies & I will post the main duties and responsibilities for each seperately.
I will gretaly appreciate if the kind forum members took the time to read my post and gave their advice and opinion.

Comapny A -

· Consulted with clients to gather system requirements and translated them into detailed functional requirement documents
· Worked with the software engineering team to develop business operation processes and workflows
· Implemented client on-boarding onto the application and conducted the daily software application maintenance tasks
· Conducted bi-weekly testing and debugging of the application
· Provided application support and end-user manuals to the client’s IT team
· Identified issues and defects within the application and liaised with the software development team to get them resolved
· Delivered the software application training to existing clients
· Assisted in setting up potential client demonstration of the software application
· Ensured quality service and uptime of the application for all clients

Company B -

• Directly liaise and coordinate with clients at varying levels including Traders, PMs and CIOs to ensure smooth operation of the Integrata application
• Troubleshoot P&L and accounting issues through system analysis and configuration; including instrument set-up, valuation, pricing and general ledger reconciliation
• Develop and manage custom client reports and solutions to ensure the system’s operation conforms to clients expectations and satisfaction
• Manage multiple projects simultaneously through effective planning and timely communication and coordination with all stakeholders
• Build strong relationships and become a trusted point of contact for our clients through implementation, support and consultation of our application
• Conduct assessment and propose improvements to the client’s workflow by optimizing the use of the Intergrata application

Company C -

● Ensure frequent and consistent meetings with client's management team to understand their business needs and to provide ECI system and application updates on our strategic initiatives
● Lead solution development efforts that best address customer needs, while coordinating the involvement of all necessary stakeholders to ensure operational efficiency
● Build relationship as strategic partner and advisor to all clients for their IT requirements to ensure that ECI is integral part of any business decision
● Maintain updated client profiles, relationship maps and account strategies for all clients to ensure uninterrupted IT operations
● Analyze, develop and sustain the execution of a comprehensive account business plan that addresses client business requirements and provide value add for the client
● Work as a team player to keep constant communication with the service delivery team and technical team to ensure high customer satisfaction.

Thank You in advance.