+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request to provide me Information about how can I apply for Quebec PR from Afganistan

Nasir_Rahmany

Jan 17, 2019
Dear all,

This is Nasir_Rahmany from Afganistan please I want to know how can I applying for Quebec PR Visa from my country Afganistan means I'm currently work as Database Assistant with UN in Kabul but I'm don't have an enough acquaintance with procedures of this type Visa and I don't know is possible for me or my country is eligible for this program or not.

Thanks very much I will be so glad to hear your feedback.

Nasir Rahmany

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
Dear all,

This is Nasir_Rahmany from Afganistan please I want to know how can I applying for Quebec PR Visa from my country Afganistan means I'm currently work as Database Assistant with UN in Kabul but I'm don't have an enough acquaintance with procedures of this type Visa and I don't know is possible for me or my country is eligible for this program or not.

Thanks very much I will be so glad to hear your feedback.

Nasir Rahmany
Go to this website, you will find everything you need; http://www.immigration-quebec.gouv.qc.ca/en/

Reactions: Nasir_Rahmany

Kareem222

Sep 12, 2011
how i can apply to immigration to Canada
There are different ways, such as QSWP, Express Entry, provincial nominee programs etc... do you research, any one is suitable for you based your your education and experience then go for that...