+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request new photographs for PR Card after landing - add your case here

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
They are flat lying when they say that they are processing 22 October photos. There are quite few cases where people either received the card or got another request intimation who delivered photos after this date. All they do is Copy and Paste the replies to webform enquiries and the call center agents just tell us what shows on the system. No one knows what's going on. My photos delivered on 23 November. 4 months since landing and still don't have the damn card. Why have they made PR card such a big deal. They should accept entry into Country without it too or based on some other id like driving license. It's sad that we have to face same bureaucratic process which we are running from in our home countries.

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Hello Guys,

I called them yesterday and they told me that they are working with retaken pictures recived on 4 novembre!
I think they are working on their backlog.
Anyone call just give us the date they told him so we can be updated at what date they are working in.

Reactions: nikabella

div velu

Apr 29, 2018
Landed on Nov: 12th
photo request: 24th dec
photos sent via DHL: 30th Dec
photos received by CIC: 4th Jan

last week when i had called, the agent told me they were processing photo request from oct 22nd :(

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Landed on Nov: 12th
photo request: 24th dec
photos sent via DHL: 30th Dec
photos received by CIC: 4th Jan

last week when i had called, the agent told me they were processing photo request from oct 22nd :(
i sent mine on 10 december still no update

rehanacca

Apr 22, 2017
Guys,

Does anyone know what date are they processing ?
Different people have received different responses. To me, they replied 22 October. Others were told 4th November. Someone on the forum was told 16th November. In reality, as what i have seen from myimmitracker and this forum, people with photos received at CIC in November first and second week have started getting approvals and cards in hand.

Reactions: Jonasin

Jonasin

Star Member
Jan 15, 2019
Different people have received different responses. To me, they replied 22 October. Others were told 4th November. Someone on the forum was told 16th November. In reality, as what i have seen from myimmitracker and this forum, people with photos received at CIC in November first and second week have started getting approvals and cards in hand.
Thank you bro, I have been told 4th novembre as well this week

nikabella

Apr 23, 2017
Category........
PNP
AOR Received.
14-08-2017
Med's Request
22-03-2018
Med's Done....
11-04-2018
Hello Guys,

I called them yesterday and they told me that they are working with retaken pictures recived on 4 novembre!
I think they are working on their backlog.
Anyone call just give us the date they told him so we can be updated at what date they are working in.
Great! I called this Monday was still processing 22nd October... Finally...

pessacanada

Champion Member
May 5, 2017
Category........
FSW
I had to go back to Italy (my home country) for vacation so I had to apply for PRTD in Rome. They sent me in 1 week. Now I'm back to Canada and still waiting for the PR card...
My timeline so far:
Landed = Oct 16 2018
Got email from CIC asking photo = Dec 07 2018
Sent photo = Dec 10 2018
CIC received = Dec 13 2018
Waiting...
Hi there,
It's the same situation for me, I waited so long then I decided to apply for PRTD. Today my documents were delivered in New York for PRTD processing.
Can I ask you, how long did it take to process your PRTD? Any special request they did to you?
I have to take my flight in February and no idea how long it will take for processing. For this reason I wrote an LoE and sent all required documents along with my flight ticket copy. Hope they process faster than a student visa (20 days)
Thanks for your reply in advance.

Genesis76

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
London (Ontario)
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
08-02-2017
Nomination.....
12-10-2016
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
IELTS Request
No need
Med's Request
28-02-2018
Med's Done....
09-03-2018
Hi there,
It's the same situation for me, I waited so long then I decided to apply for PRTD. Today my documents were delivered in New York for PRTD processing.
Can I ask you, how long did it take to process your PRTD? Any special request they did to you?
I have to take my flight in February and no idea how long it will take for processing. For this reason I wrote an LoE and sent all required documents along with my flight ticket copy. Hope they process faster than a student visa (20 days)
Thanks for your reply in advance.
Hello my friend,
In my case everything took 1 week from when I give the documents to the embassy in Rome. I had to go personally to give all documents. I completed the form online and as supporting documents I wrote a letter saying I recently landed and I did not received the card yet, copy of my return ticket and few documents of my ties here in canada (properties like house or car or job). That was more than enough. They were very fast considering the Xmas holidays. Hope this could help.