+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request letter

Hootaa

Jun 20, 2023
Hello everyone I have applied in IRCC website and got the medical report done and after that they send me a request letter (LAO) from university and I have uploaded that on time from time I uploaded the loa is 20 days I got no respond until now

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone I have applied in IRCC website and got the medical report done and after that they send me a request letter (LAO) from university and I have uploaded that on time from time I uploaded the loa is 20 days I got no respond until now
So when did you apply? Processing takes weeks, sometimes months.

Hootaa

Jun 20, 2023
Well I have applied since 1st of march got the medical on 4 of may then I have done the medical on 21 of may medical got uploaded on 24 in IRCC website after got request of loa they gave me 2 days to update I updated on first of June till now no updates how many days I should wait because I’m in different and got one month more to go ?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Well I have applied since 1st of march got the medical on 4 of may then I have done the medical on 21 of may medical got uploaded on 24 in IRCC website after got request of loa they gave me 2 days to update I updated on first of June till now no updates how many days I should wait because I’m in different and got one month more to go ?
You have done all you can do. No one can tell you timelines.