+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request letter from CIC - IMM5562 (Your Travels)

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
Hi guys,

I have just passed medicals today, after submitting my PR application back in early March :). CIC also sent me a message with request for "IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels", the printscreen of the message from CIC is here on my Dropbox if you want to see how it looks like.

However, I don't understand why they want it. I have filled all my travels in my submitted application. CIC allows you to enter only 30 entries and I've travel more than 50 times outside of my country of origin and country of residence (btw does Canada count as country of residence while I was here on WH, YP and Close work permit?) so maybe they just want to see the rest?

Should I also include trips after submitting my PR application? (after AOR)

Why do you think they request it and should I be aware of something else? o_O

Thank you!!

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi guys,

I have just passed medicals today, after submitting my PR application back in early March :). CIC also sent me a message with request for "IMM5562: Supplementary Information - Your Travels", the printscreen of the message from CIC is here on my Dropbox if you want to see how it looks like.

However, I don't understand why they want it. I have filled all my travels in my submitted application. CIC allows you to enter only 30 entries and I've travel more than 50 times outside of my country of origin and country of residence (btw does Canada count as country of residence while I was here on WH, YP and Close work permit?) so maybe they just want to see the rest?

Should I also include trips after submitting my PR application? (after AOR)

Why do you think they request it and should I be aware of something else? o_O

Thank you!!
If you didn't provide the details of your trips in excess of the 30 allowed on application, then this is the reason for the request.

Reactions: Anford

Anford

Oct 3, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Vancouver, BC
If you didn't provide the details of your trips in excess of the 30 allowed on application, then this is the reason for the request.
No I didn't because the system did not let me enter more. Thanks for the answer! Btw is that something I should have explained and entered in the Letter of Explanation? Cheers

picklee

Feb 19, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
No I didn't because the system did not let me enter more. Thanks for the answer! Btw is that something I should have explained and entered in the Letter of Explanation? Cheers
Yes, you could have attached a table to LOE showing the same information (dates, country visited, etc).