+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Submit Full Application - Several Questions-Help Needed

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I recieved letter from embassy for submit full application, need help and advise from you all.

Official embassy letter have date of 13 feburary , while i recieved it today March 17. I'm sad quick service while my home is just 2 blocks from canadian embassy, anyhow, Letter says .. I have 90 days from the day letter was issued and sent to me.

1-- My Question is ..... what date would be consider as first day towards 90 days limit, 13 februray that is on letter or 17 march, that i recieved it today.

2-- My second question, they mentioned i need to submit Police certificates from all countries where i had been since 18 years, I'm Pakistani citizen by born and having Peruvian nationallity since 5 years. Do i need to submit Police certificate from pakistan too? i'm not sure how i can get that certificate while i think i have lost nationallity of Pakistan.

3--- Proof of funds --- Can i include my property... its one apartment in name of my wife and mine, aproximately cost is $35000, we can make a auto value from Muncipality and submit to embassy, would this work? Credit cards are accepted as proof of funds?

4--- I want to submit a personal written letter, which i want to explain cic, how i'll maintain myself during my first days in Canada, antill i couldnt get any job, i'm doing online business like sales and perchase and i have around $5000 in some online accounts like Paypal and Moneybookers, I'm even not more worry for Job, i have many costumers in Peru,Norway,Pakistan and india where i can do this little business for maintain myself and my wife. By they way, we have plan if we success to got our PRs, we will travel to canada for one month Only, then after getting PR cards, we will return to peru for close all setup here.

5---- IELTS, im going to take a test next month, i'm not sure what band score i'll get. I'm thinking to submit a letter for my current employer for explaing my english communication skills, i'm working in native english speaker co-workers and i never face any problem between communication, would this make a defference?

I'm waiting for your advises. Many thanks in advance.

NewYorker

Nov 4, 2008
1. 13 Feb
2. You still need Police Clearance certificate from Pakistan no matter what.
3. You need proof of funds in Liquid forms. like cash, bonds, IRA, Saving account etc. No property.
4. No need of letter, you need to prove that you can get a job in Canada and establish there, not doing online business, if you have to do that, then why you want to move to Canada?
5. No, IELTS will be required, you need 7.5 in Listening, 6.5 in the rest and you will get the max points. you may not need all points depending on your totals. Which Category you are applying in??

Good Luck!

mahharrouf

Jan 23, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello, thanks for your reply. I have many things clear now. Just quote from your reply

"4. No need of letter, you need to prove that you can get a job in Canada and establish there, not doing online business, if you have to do that, then why you want to move to Canada?"

Are you sure that every one wanna move to Canada for Earn Money? or other words, better future based on money only ? i think yes it is but there are so many other reasons to move to canada too.

jtob

Feb 2, 2009
mahharrouf

2-- you have to get a PCC for every country you've stayed more than 6 months, not only from pakistan and peru. if you've stayed in peru since you were 18, then there's no need to get PCC from pakistan.

3--- Proof of funds --- Can i include my property..? check your visa office specific instructions. in some countries they allow properties as proof of funds.

seesamad

Mar 11, 2009
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jtob said:
mahharrouf
3--- Proof of funds --- Can i include my property..? check your visa office specific instructions. in some countries they allow properties as proof of funds.
Here it is Bro... our local office of cic (cic islamabad) states proof of funds below.i guess out of their wording not an item of property written i m still confused if they accept copies of Prize bonds ???????????????????????? however we may attach statement of Provident fund , gratuity, national saving certs. as proof of funds.,......................
- IELTS is not compulsory but makes your case stronger.
- Proof of fixed assets not req but probably makes case stronger.

COULD ANYBODY LET ME KNOW EITHER BIRTH CERT,. REQUIRED OR NOT AS THEY DONT MENTIONED IN CHECK LIST.

11. SETTLEMENT FUNDS
Refer to the "Proof of Funds" section of our Web site for exact figures and
instructions.
Provide proof of unencumbered and readily transferable funds in a convertible
currency available for settlement in Canada (for you and your family members):
• current bank certification letter; or
• evidence of savings balance; or
• fixed or time deposit statements.

Thanks Abdul seesamad@hotmail.com

midhunov

Apr 26, 2009
Hi all,
I would like to know whether I can show my Proof of Funds in Life Insurance Policies. If Life Insurance Policies is allowed, should I take into account the premium paid or the total insurance amount?

Thanks in advance,
Midhun