+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Sponsorship for Employment as a Housekeeping Supervisor in Canada

Akandeanthony

Mar 9, 2024
Dear Canadian Sponsors,

I hope this letter finds you in good health and high spirits. My name is Akande Anthony, a 30-year-old individual from Nigeria. I am writing to humbly request your sponsorship to fulfil my aspiration of working as a housekeeping supervisor in Canada.

As an hard working man with great housekeeping skills, I have learned much valuable information about what tools, equipment, skills, and attributes make for an effective Housekeeper. I am experienced in all the best products and cleaning equipment, work fast, and thoroughly, as well as can tackle a number of cleaning challenges all at once. I am very personable and can also help out with any other duties or services you offer your clientele, such as laundry and transportation. I am dependable, organized, and precise. I am your perfect Housekeeper for this position.

In seeking sponsorship, I understand that there are legal and financial obligations involved. I am fully committed to adhering to all necessary immigration processes, including obtaining the appropriate work permits and meeting all legal requirements to ensure a smooth transition to Canada.

I kindly request your support and sponsorship to make this dream a reality. By giving me the opportunity to work as a caregiver in Canada, you would not only help me achieve personal and professional growth but also contribute to the well-being of individuals in need of compassionate care.

I am more than willing to provide any additional information or documents as required. I greatly appreciate your time and consideration, and I eagerly await a positive response to my humble request.

Thank you for considering my application.

Yours sincerely,
Akande Anthony

Narsimha Rao

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
he is trying his best let him be
No I won't "let him be". Clearly he is shopping for a job and this is plainly not a job site. Adopting your laissez faire-attitude and letting all comers here "try their best" to find a job, a girlfriend, or whatever, would see this site overwhelmed with irrelevant posts and rendered useless.

Reactions: foodie69

mraitvlogs

Aug 16, 2019
No I won't "let him be". Clearly he is shopping for a job and this is plainly not a job site. Adopting your laissez faire-attitude and letting all comers here "try their best" to find a job, a girlfriend, or whatever, would see this site overwhelmed with irrelevant posts and rendered useless.
do you speak English ? do you understand what you saying ? this forum sub is clearly about that "
Looking for an Employer in Canada
Share and discuss your desire to find a Canadian employer. "
btw you are not a moderator or forum admin so relax and take a break if you don't like the post report it don't harass people

Reactions: gbmath35

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
do you speak English ? do you understand what you saying ? this forum sub is clearly about that "
Looking for an Employer in Canada
Share and discuss your desire to find a Canadian employer. "
btw you are not a moderator or forum admin so relax and take a break if you don't like the post report it don't harass people
You relax. No one asked you to get involved. Just what, pray tell, have you contributed to this forum since 2019? Looks like not one scintilla of contribution.

If you had even a passing command of English and spent any time reading on this forum and understanding what it is about, you would not be spouting such nonsense. It's not harassing people to point out that this is not a job site. Don't believe me? Take a look at this:

https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/house-cleaning-job-with-visa-sponsorship.831014/page-2

And read the scores of posts in this same section of the forum where people like the poster here are told over and over not to come here posting in search of a job.

Can you point to a single post here, over all the years, where someone has posted as has the individual who started this thread, asking readers to regard their post as an application for sponsorship, and where they have received a single reply from a prospective employer? Please show us that.

And, in the end, if no one corrects people like this poster, they will make posts like this, thinking it will be considered by prospective employers and they will wait in vain for a reply that never comes. "Letting him be" does him a disservice.

Mar 29, 2024
My name is Justine Prosper Makoye I'm from Tanzania.I'm 22years old I hope this message will find you in good condition.I'm just taking this chance to write this letter because I'm very much interested in working as house keeper and supervisor.
I'm very experienced and I have a lot of skills in house keeping and supervising.
I'm very experienced in the issue of house keeping and supervising by using differrent equipments as well as the additional skills
Ipromise to work hard to take care for what Im instructed concerning my works .I'm very hard worker and I promise to be obedient to my sponsors and I promise to work hard to any necessary important works I'm ready and I can do this any time.
I'm looking for sponsorship I'm very interested in this work and I'm ready to follow rules and instructions of my sponsor and I'm ready and committed for migration processes

Mar 29, 2024
My name is Justine Prosper Makoye I'm from Tanzania I'm very interested in house keeping and supervising.I have a lot of experience of this works especially the use of different equipments .and i promise to work hard and be very carefully to my work I'm ready to be very panctual and committed to my works.
I'm seeking for a sponsorship in housekeeping and supervision and I'm ready to be obedient and very patient to my jobs and my sponsor
My whatsapp number +255654796773 I'm very interested and committed to write this request I'm ready
Thanks for reading and take care my request

foodie69

Champion Member
Dec 18, 2015
My name is Justine Prosper Makoye I'm from Tanzania I'm very interested in house keeping and supervising.I have a lot of experience of this works especially the use of different equipments .and i promise to work hard and be very carefully to my work I'm ready to be very panctual and committed to my works.
I'm seeking for a sponsorship in housekeeping and supervision and I'm ready to be obedient and very patient to my jobs and my sponsor
My whatsapp number +255654796773 I'm very interested and committed to write this request I'm ready
Thanks for reading and take care my request
No jobs here