+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request for Sponsorship for Employment as a construction worker/labourer in Canada

Feb 14, 2024
Allah Rakhio Khan
Goath Mir Haji Mehrab Talpur Chukhi
Hyderabad, Sindh, Pakistan 7100
a.rakhio.talpur@gmail.com
+923105406384
February/15/2024

Dear Canadian Employer's

I am writing to express my keen interest in the Construction Worker/Labour position in Canada. With a solid educational background in civil engineering and practical training in general electrician work, I believe I can make a significant contribution to your company's projects while continuously striving for excellence.

As a recent graduate with a Three-year Associate Diploma in Civil Engineering from Government College Of Technology Hyderabad, I have acquired a solid understanding of construction principles, safety procedures, and technical knowledge related to various construction processes. My coursework included structural design, and construction materials, preparing me for the challenges of working in a fast-paced construction environment.

Moreover, to broaden my skill set and gain hands-on experience, I completed a four-month short course in general electrician work. This training equipped me with the ability to read electrical blueprints, perform wiring installations, troubleshoot electrical problems, and ensure compliance with electrical codes and standards.

During my academic journey, I participated in multiple group projects and internships where I learned to collaborate with diverse teams, effectively communicate project updates, and adapt to challenging situations. Through these experiences, I have developed strong problem-solving skills, attention to detail, and a strategic mindset, which I believe are crucial in providing effective solutions on construction sites.

Furthermore, while working as a construction worker during my summer breaks, I learned the value of hard work, commitment, and the importance of following safety protocols. I am familiar with operating various construction tools, performing manual labor tasks efficiently, and ensuring a clean and organized work environment.

I am confident that my academic qualifications, technical skills, and professional demeanor will make me an asset to your organization. I am eager to contribute my knowledge and actively engage in your projects while adhering to the highest standards of safety and quality.

Thank you for considering my request for employment. Please send me email so I will send my resume for your review, which further outlines my relevant education and skills. I would welcome the opportunity to discuss how my qualifications align with the needs of Canadian Company's and contribute success.

I look forward to the possibility of an interview, where I can further demonstrate my passion and commitment to excellence in construction. Please do not hesitate to contact me at +923105406384 or a.rakhi.talpur@gmail.com at your convenience.

Thank you for your time and consideration.

Sincerely,

Allah Rakhio Khan

YVR123

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2017
Please do no post your personal information on a public forum.
There are NO employers here. I assume that you are NOT a registered Professional engineer with any of the Canadian provinces.
There are regulations, specific requirement and exams to become a professional engineer in Canada.
You can be an engineer in training. Not sure how that works for foreign trained engineers.
Most skilled workers have specific regulation/trades certification.

Also there is no "sponsorship" for employment. If you have such special skill that the company cannot find any Canadian citizen or PR to do that job, an employer can apply for LMIA (employer needs to pay $1000Cnd to apply and go through with the process/proof that they can't get anyone else to do that job) and you can get a closed work permit with THAT specific employer. (many scammers are out there. so beware)

Reactions: Naturgrl