+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Request additional doc

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
Hey there, I submitted SOWP for my wife and Study permit for 5 year old kids.
They all submitted their medicals together.
a month ago the review started for them all and only my wife's medicals got updated and then yesterday My wife got her application approved. For my kids they have requested to submit the medicals. I checked the application to see if i missed out on the medicals. But I have uploaded them all.

So, I'm guessing the only way to upload is through webform?

When I upload for my kids do I select myself as the representative/sponsor?(Relationship to applicant (required))

trkm93

Jun 28, 2022
Hey there, I submitted SOWP for my wife and Study permit for 5 year old kids.
They all submitted their medicals together.
a month ago the review started for them all and only my wife's medicals got updated and then yesterday My wife got her application approved. For my kids they have requested to submit the medicals. I checked the application to see if i missed out on the medicals. But I have uploaded them all.

So, I'm guessing the only way to upload is through webform?

When I upload for my kids do I select myself as the representative/sponsor?(Relationship to applicant (required))
I believe you select applicant. that's what I did for myself and kids. since you're the primary applicant and enquiring about it

Mandalorian

Nov 21, 2019
winnipeg
NOC Code......
I believe you select applicant. that's what I did for myself and kids. since you're the primary applicant and enquiring about it
I'm not the primary applicant. My wife is. But thank you though. Now i could ask her to upload or I'll do it using her details.