+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

RENTAL IN TORONTO HELP

ABS786

May 5, 2011
Hi, I wanted to know the best places to rent in Toronto, its for me and my wife coming in September 2011 for 12 months......our budget is $1100 monthly....looking for a furnished studio/apartment......have tried searching on the net but if anyone has any good suggestion, it would be appreciated :)

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
ABS786 said:
Hi, I wanted to know the best places to rent in Toronto, its for me and my wife coming in September 2011 for 12 months......our budget is $1100 monthly....looking for a furnished studio/apartment......have tried searching on the net but if anyone has any good suggestion, it would be appreciated :)
First fetch a 'short-stay' accom for a month... 'land' & settle down - and then look for a annual lease...@that budget it wouldn't be difficult for u to find one, decent enough, in the same neighborhood that u 'landed'.

For the short-stay options, hit the 'search' button here & u'd get all the necessary info.

Qorax

canadian87

May 17, 2011
Milton, ON
Category........
Visa Office......
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
04-13-2008
Honestly the transit in Toronto is amazing. You can rent a place anywhere and still be able to get where you're going. Just keep in mind that for your price range you can easily find something in the outskirts or even Scarborough (East) or Mississauga (West) but it'll take you about an hour to get into the downtown core. Craigslist always lists temporary stays if you want to get to Toronto and then shop around.