Med's Done....
26-08-2014
Passport Req..
23-04-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-05-2015
LANDED..........
04-06-2015
I wouldn't say it's quite as bad as some people make it out to be, however it isn't paradise either. There are positives and negatives to every place. There are racist people everywhere, and Canada is no different.

I think if you do your research and prepare properly, then you'll be giving yourself the best chance to succeed in Canada. If you show up thinking that Canada is paradise and that things will just happen for you, then you're going to run into big problems very quickly.

Softdev00

Star Member
Sep 16, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
MilesAway said:
I wouldn't say it's quite as bad as some people make it out to be, however it isn't paradise either. There are positives and negatives to every place. There are racist people everywhere, and Canada is no different.

I think if you do your research and prepare properly, then you'll be giving yourself the best chance to succeed in Canada. If you show up thinking that Canada is paradise and that things will just happen for you, then you're going to run into big problems very quickly.
Well I have learned one thing in my life is that I would never assume any country would be a paradise, every single country on this earth have good and bad sides. I think it depends about the person, his/her mindset and his/her attitude. I wanted to immigrate to Canada for many reasons even though I currently live in Finland; better opportunities, little bit lesser cost living, religious opportunities, good education level and so on. I think it would be best to see the reality there before even immigrating and then judge based on that.

rhcohen2014

VIP Member
Apr 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
March 17, 2014
Doc's Request.
April 11, 2014
AOR Received.
May 8, 2014
File Transfer...
May 9, 2014
Med's Request
upfront
Med's Done....
Nov 15, 2013
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
July 15, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
July 25, 2014/ received August 1, 2014
LANDED..........
August 29, 2014
Softdev00 said:
Is this the reality of Canada? When I hear this it makes me not to even immigrate to Canada. I never thought it could be so worse like you have described in this thread. :eek:
there are many happy, successful people living a happy, successful life in canada. don't let the doom and gloom of som posters on a public forum convince you otherwise. my guess is you will find their opinion to be the minority. as others have suggested, the happiness and success in life comes from attitude, perspective and hard work, no matter where in the world you are. life is not easy, nor is it meant to be. it IS meant to be enjoyed, and it's VERY easy to enjoy life in Canada. haters will always be hatin', and they always will be until THEY CHOOSE to stop hatin'. nothing any of us can do about it but enjoy living our life to the fullest!