+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewing Work Permit as a Protected Person & fees

irfanmubin

Feb 6, 2021
Hello Everyone.

How are you ? Hope you guys are doing fine. I need some help regarding My work permit. I want to renew my work permit as a protected Person. If I want to renew my work permit as a Protected Person should I have to pay fees for open work permit & holder fees too ? I already applied to PR in last year. But No news since then.

Please help me.

Thanks.

Tamiou

Feb 5, 2021
Hello. To my knowledge you won't have to pay anything. I was in the same situation last year.

irfanmubin

Feb 6, 2021
Hello. To my knowledge you won't have to pay anything. I was in the same situation last year.
Thanks for the reply. I also thinking the same way you were thinking. Any idea How long it took to renew the work permit. Thanks in advance.

Tentse

Feb 23, 2021
Hello Everyone.

How are you ? Hope you guys are doing fine. I need some help regarding My work permit. I want to renew my work permit as a protected Person. If I want to renew my work permit as a Protected Person should I have to pay fees for open work permit & holder fees too ? I already applied to PR in last year. But No news since then.

Please help me.

Thanks.
Hi,

Did you end up paying for renewing/extending your work permit? Was it open work permit? Can you please share the process here cuz I am going through the same situation right now? Thank You!