+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewing passport after visa Approval

Simmi grewal

Aug 28, 2019
Hi,

My visitor visa got approved recently and i sent my passport for stamping with ppr but my passport was little damaged so vfs returned it with a letter asking for a renewal of a passport and send a new one for stamping. which i got it done and sent it for the stamping.
My concern is do i need to raise a webform on ircc and let them know about my new passport number to be updated in the application?
or do i let it be and wait for my new passport to come back from vfs with stamping?

Please help

SUMO2385

Aug 19, 2019
Hi,

My visitor visa got approved recently and i sent my passport for stamping with ppr but my passport was little damaged so vfs returned it with a letter asking for a renewal of a passport and send a new one for stamping. which i got it done and sent it for the stamping.
My concern is do i need to raise a webform on ircc and let them know about my new passport number to be updated in the application?
or do i let it be and wait for my new passport to come back from vfs with stamping?

Please help
How long does it take you to renew your passport? Have you got it done in Tatkaal?