+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewal work permit

OFC632

Star Member
Feb 2, 2023
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me where i can go and apply for the renewal of the work permit. my work permit is going to be expire soon but i am still unable to apply. thank you

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
Hi,
Can anyone please tell me where i can go and apply for the renewal of the work permit. my work permit is going to be expire soon but i am still unable to apply. thank you
I am also in the same shoe. have you find a way out please

theclaimer

Star Member
Jul 29, 2022
Hi,
In the GCKey account click how you want to come to Canada. On the next page, click for work, Less than 6 months, and then you'll find Refugee after that follow the steps. There are a lot of questions about being eligible for the work permit. Answer all the questions (All are yes/No). Finally, you need to upload your previous work permit copy, passport copy, and form imm5710e. It's downloadable and fillable. Complete and upload the form. Then submit.

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
Hi,
In the GCKey account click how you want to come to Canada. On the next page, click for work, Less than 6 months, and then you'll find Refugee after that follow the steps. There are a lot of questions about being eligible for the work permit. Answer all the questions (All are yes/No). Finally, you need to upload your previous work permit copy, passport copy, and form imm5710e. It's downloadable and fillable. Complete and upload the form. Then submit.
Thanks for your response, please kindly send me link to the page. copy and paste from the bar to my reply
Thanks

ref19to22

May 18, 2022
First you have to log in to your IRCC Account online, using your GC Key or Bank Details.

When you reach your account page follow the instructions below shared by @theclaimer

Hi,

I applied for work permit renewal October 22nd 2023 and today I received confirmation it was approved and that they have sent to it to me in the mail.

Make sure you apply for your work permit renewal before the expiry date.

Good luck!

Reactions: Canadian_rainbow

Canadian_rainbow

Aug 30, 2022
First you have to log in to your IRCC Account online, using your GC Key or Bank Details.

When you reach your account page follow the instructions below shared by @theclaimer

I applied for work permit renewal October 22nd 2023 and today I received confirmation it was approved and that they have sent to it to me in the mail.

Make sure you apply for your work permit renewal before the expiry date.

Good luck!
Hi,
Do we need to choose less than 6 months?
Thank you.

agbasunne

May 19, 2023
Moncton
Visa Office......
IRCC
Good day everyone
please after completing my form imm5710e, the system rejected it and it says it doesn't go with what i filed previously. i don't know if anyone get similar error or if There is anyone here that can help me out
thanks