+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renewal timeline paper app

Foxxbbe

Oct 14, 2012
I have a message saying they started processing my application September 1st, and nothing since, any updates on how long to expect from here?

Ponga

VIP Member
Oct 22, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nobody [here] can say. You're truly at the mercy of the IRCC `system'.

How long ago did you mail the application for renewal? That could, at least, give you an idea of how long it took them to actually start the process.

Foxxbbe

Oct 14, 2012
Well the first few steps getting into the system went fairly quickly. I sent it Civic holiday, and by the 12th of August they received it, September 1st it was uploaded and started processing

Last edited:

shevas2003

Star Member
Feb 24, 2022
I have a message saying they started processing my application September 1st, and nothing since, any updates on how long to expect from here?
I sent mine on June 23rd and I recvd AOR & UCI in August. So it's showing In-Process since August, no update yet

bethsmith26

Nov 7, 2022
Hi,

I am in the same boat as you both. They receievd my application July 5, 2022. They started processing my application on August 16, 2022.
That is the last update I got which is 12 weeks ago now.

Please let me know if you recieve any updates!

shevas2003

Star Member
Feb 24, 2022
Hi,

I am in the same boat as you both. They receievd my application July 5, 2022. They started processing my application on August 16, 2022.
That is the last update I got which is 12 weeks ago now.

Please let me know if you recieve any updates!
yes, my application status changed to Decission Made a couple weeks ago but no change after that

Reactions: bethsmith26

bethsmith26

Nov 7, 2022
yes, my application status changed to Decission Made a couple weeks ago but no change after that
My status changed to decision made in October and no chnage either. I read online that decision made means its in the queue for the cards being printed but I don't know how true that is. Hopefully we get answers soon!

bethsmith26

Nov 7, 2022
Hi, just letting you know that they sent me an email to say that my apllication status had changed. When I logged in it said "complete" instead of decision made and in the description they wrote that they had mailed my PR card November 15th.

Good luck and hopefully yours will be mailed soon!

shevas2003

Star Member
Feb 24, 2022
Hi, just letting you know that they sent me an email to say that my apllication status had changed. When I logged in it said "complete" instead of decision made and in the description they wrote that they had mailed my PR card November 15th.

That’s great, mine is still in Decision Made status. Approximately, how many weeks did it take for your application to move from Decision Made to Complete?

shevas2003

Star Member
Feb 24, 2022

My application status still shows Decission made. Can you please tell me how long it took for your application to change from Decision made to COMPLETE?

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
My application status still shows Decission made. Can you please tell me how long it took for your application to change from Decision made to COMPLETE?
we had decision made then a week later pr card was mailed. Still waiting for it in Toronto.

Ca-Ke

Star Member
Feb 9, 2016
Update: Decision made Nov 25
Pr mailed out Nov 30 and arrived Dec 5th in the evening in Toronto!

Last edited: