+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew pr card

Abaig2

Feb 21, 2019
My husband is failed in citizenship test and now he applied to renew his PR card as he has to travel to his home country. It’s been 3 weeks but no status update on cic website what to do? To whom I have to contact? Can he travel without PR card? What’s the option to come back? Should he apply PRTD after reaching his hone country?
Thanks

armoured

VIP Member
Feb 1, 2015
My husband is failed in citizenship test and now he applied to renew his PR card as he has to travel to his home country. It’s been 3 weeks but no status update on cic website what to do? To whom I have to contact? Can he travel without PR card? What’s the option to come back? Should he apply PRTD after reaching his hone country?
Thanks
PR cards taking longer - months. If he is on compliance with residency obligation, PRTD is the way to go

Reactions: Abaig2

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Thanks
It can take a while to get a PRTD so he should apply as soon as he arrives in his home country.

Reactions: Abaig2