+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Renew my child visa please help

majid_kam

Jan 10, 2017
Hi all,
My child has a visitor record and he is currently in Canada. his visa got expired how can I renew for him? Can I renew it from my CIC account or do I need to create an account for him?

P.S. My child is 5 years old.

Thank you in advance,
Majid

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Hi all,
My child has a visitor record and he is currently in Canada. his visa got expired how can I renew for him? Can I renew it from my CIC account or do I need to create an account for him?

P.S. My child is 5 years old.

Thank you in advance,
Majid
Did their visa expire or did they stay past the expiry date on their visitor record?

majid_kam

Jan 10, 2017
I am just wondering if it is fine to create an account for a child 5 years old and use this account to submit a visa for him. Any help or previous experience is highly appreciate it.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I am just wondering if it is fine to create an account for a child 5 years old and use this account to submit a visa for him. Any help or previous experience is highly appreciate it.
Does he not already have an account for When he applied last time or was he included on a parent’s application?

majid_kam

Jan 10, 2017
Thank you @visukrishnan fot your response.
Can I create an online account for them and submit all the required documents online? This is because it is faster compared to sending them through mail.

visukrishnan

Jan 22, 2021
Thank you @visukrishnan fot your response.
Can I create an online account for them and submit all the required documents online? This is because it is faster compared to sending them through mail.
No. I don't think that would help. Even if you try creating it online, the next step questionnaire will not take you to Visa Renewal. Most importantly, for TRV you have to submit imm5257e form. So please check this before you submitting it