AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
My situation is the same. Did you mention removal of your wife's experience in LOE? Can you please guide me?
I did not explain either for myself or my wife. In both cases, there was no impact on our score (wife's experience was outside Canada, and I still had more than 3 years left which qualified me for maximum CRS points). I still kept referenced these jobs in personal history, so did not think there was anything to explain.

ahmadnayyar

Mar 31, 2023
I did not explain either for myself or my wife. In both cases, there was no impact on our score (wife's experience was outside Canada, and I still had more than 3 years left which qualified me for maximum CRS points). I still kept referenced these jobs in personal history, so did not think there was anything to explain.
Thank you so much for such a quick response. Really really appreciate it!

Supratim123

Jun 4, 2023
I never added my wife’s India work experience in her open work permit application as not all docs were available. She worked between 2013-2015, never worked after that. Never added them in work history under EE profile as we don’t claim any point. Now when I am working on PR application (received ITA last week), I can understand one option is putting those work details under personal history. But as in her previous IRCC application for open WP never added them, should I add them now in personal history section or I can just leave it? What is better option? Anyone gone through similar experiences please guide.

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
I never added my wife’s India work experience in her open work permit application as not all docs were available. She worked between 2013-2015, never worked after that. Never added them in work history under EE profile as we don’t claim any point. Now when I am working on PR application (received ITA last week), I can understand one option is putting those work details under personal history. But as in her previous IRCC application for open WP never added them, should I add them now in personal history section or I can just leave it? What is better option? Anyone gone through similar experiences please guide.
In your place, I would just add the work under personal history. This mirrors reality and also will not trigger any requests for documentation (and also not give any points). You have not indicated who is the primary applicant, but just to share I actually moved some of my (primary applicant's) work experience to the personal history section after receiving my ITA to avoid having to get more documents. I still had the maximum creditable experience (3 years) and it was not a problem at all.

The only wrinkle I can see is if you have reported what your wife was up to previously, for example in a visa application. A discrepancy would be something you'd want to avoid.

Supratim123

Jun 4, 2023
In your place, I would just add the work under personal history. This mirrors reality and also will not trigger any requests for documentation (and also not give any points). You have not indicated who is the primary applicant, but just to share I actually moved some of my (primary applicant's) work experience to the personal history section after receiving my ITA to avoid having to get more documents. I still had the maximum creditable experience (3 years) and it was not a problem at all.

The only wrinkle I can see is if you have reported what your wife was up to previously, for example in a visa application. A discrepancy would be something you'd want to avoid.
Thank you very much for your response aamool. Yes I am only thinking to avoid discrepancy with previous applications for her as I didn't add that work experience before. She is dependent applicant only,

aamool

Nov 13, 2018
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
07-02-2019
Med's Done....
22-03-2019
VISA ISSUED...
23-09-2019
LANDED..........
02-10-2019
Thank you very much for your response aamool. Yes I am only thinking to avoid discrepancy with previous applications for her as I didn't add that work experience before. She is dependent applicant only,
I think this is probably not going to be a big deal in the end, so you should be fine whichever path you choose. Good luck!