+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical to PPR Timeline?

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Hi,

Thank you for your response. Do we have to fill out a consent form as well??
Yes, once you make the payment of about 15usd i believe, you will receive a pdf with a consent form allowing them to ask on your notes on your behalf. It takes somewhere between 30 to 40 days to receive them, can be less or more.

Casatoor

Star Member
May 13, 2019
Guys, when you are requested the remed, you have a message saying : YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED
does this message change when IRCC receive the emdecial or only when you pass medicals ?
Thanks

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Guys, when you are requested the remed, you have a message saying : YOUR ACTION IS REQUIRED
does this message change when IRCC receive the emdecial or only when you pass medicals ?
Thanks
If I remember correctly, once they received the result it'll change to We've received .... and then once it's passed then you'll have a new update with a format like this:
Oct 9, 2020 - You have passed your medical.

Reactions: Casatoor

nino son

Jun 20, 2020
Good day to all

please help i saw my this in my status . pls. help what is the next step to this . thanks

1. We sent you correspondence on February 10, 2020. If you have not yet provided the information or the requested documents, please do so as soon as possible. Please wait until you receive the correspondence before sending us additional information, as the correspondence will outline all information that is required.
  2. Medical results have been received.

pt3

Star Member
Sep 1, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31 August 2018
File Transfer...
Transferred to New Delhi from Ottawa
Passport Req..
7 November 2020
VISA ISSUED...
02 December 2020
Hi Everyone

I called IRCC to get an update on my file today. Got hold of a really nice representative who informed me you should have received confirmation email by now since medical was the last step on my file and that is done. He mentioned due to limited staff it can take couple of days but i can expect anytime now. Fingers crossed
How did you call them? Can you please guide me. Thank you

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
How did you call them? Can you please guide me. Thank you
Hi,

I actually did a 3 way call through someone residing in canada however you ca try following steps

Client Support Centre contact
Telephone: 1-888-242-2100 (in Canada only)

You need a Canadian phone number to call them, try using an app called Textnow(it's not on playstore in India, it's on Xioami/vivo/etc appstores or you can download APK file)

Make sure to choose a Canadian area code on that app(416 or 647 or 905 or etc)

Hope this helps.

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
My remedical has been passed last week but still no PPR yet.
Most of the PPRs are for the PNPs based on the forums that I've been reading.
It's still good news, at least applications are moving. Hopefully we'll get ours soon. Stay positive, guys!

Update:

Stream and AOR: FSW-O 9 Jan 2020
Date initial Medical Expiring: 27 Nov 2020
Date Remedical Requested: 30 Sep 2020
Date Remedical Done: 3 October 2020
Date Remedical Given: 6 October 2020
Date Remedical Passed: 9 October 2020
Date for PPR: TBC
Hi,

Did you get any update ? And could you please share your country of residence and VO?

fputri

Star Member
Jan 20, 2020
Hi,

Did you get any update ? And could you please share your country of residence and VO?
Hi hi!

No updates but I've ordered a GCMS note mid last month, so I should be getting it in the next two weeks, tops.
CoR: Malaysia
VO:
Primary Office: CPC OTTAWA
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office

capriram

Star Member
Oct 14, 2019
Hi guys!
Another re-medical candidate :)

Stream and AOR: FSW-O, 26 Jan 20
Date initial Medical Expiring: 11 Dec 20
Date Remedical Requested: 1 Oct 20
Date Remedical Given: 30 Oct 20
Date Remedical Passed: 2 Nov 20
Date for PPR: Waitinggggg!!!!!!!! Everything is passed in the application since May 20!!
Country of Residence: India

Reactions: fputri

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi hi!

No updates but I've ordered a GCMS note mid last month, so I should be getting it in the next two weeks, tops.
CoR: Malaysia
VO:
Primary Office: CPC OTTAWA
Secondary Office: Centralized Intake Office
Hey,

Thanks for your response. Please keep us updated. It is getting really frustrated . Do you know if anyone from india received PPR since they have started 2 way courier service ?

Reactions: fputri

Kash1994

Star Member
Jul 17, 2020
Hi guys!
Another re-medical candidate :)

Stream and AOR: FSW-O, 26 Jan 20
Date initial Medical Expiring: 11 Dec 20
Date Remedical Requested: 1 Oct 20
Date Remedical Given: 30 Oct 20
Date Remedical Passed: 2 Nov 20
Date for PPR: Waitinggggg!!!!!!!! Everything is passed in the application since May 20!!
Country of Residence: India
Hey,

Fingers crossed now for PPR. I am in the same boat and COR is india as well. Please keep us updated if anything..