+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remedical Passed - Waiting for PPR - Let's Gather

neil_user

Star Member
Mar 14, 2021
Do you think these requests are auto generated? I'm seeing many people getting their PPRs pretty soon after remed these days
There are tons of people waiting for PPR even after remeds passed 2 months back in nov including myself.

Something's up with Ottawa, they sent a bunch of PPRs on Jan 13 and suddenly went silent. Doesn't bode too well imo.

Last edited:
Reactions: vsfedotov

nadiao

Jan 29, 2022
There are tons of people waiting for PPR even after remeds passed 2 months back in nov including myself.

Something's up with Ottawa, they sent a bunch of PPRs on Jan 13 and suddenly went silent. Doesn't bore too well imo.
Cheer up, I'm sure you'll get there soon

rs572

Dec 10, 2016
Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
18-05-2017,
AOR Received.
Application received on 18-05-2017
Med's Done....
Medical test passed on 27-05-2017
Passport Req..
27-07-2017
VISA ISSUED...
27-07-2017
LANDED..........
June 1, 2018
Got ADR to upload online for spouse on Jan 14, 2022. Uploaded Jan 15. Got remedical request Jan 17. Did remed on Jan 20. Remed passed on Jan 27.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Do you think these requests are auto generated? I'm seeing many people getting their PPRs pretty soon after remed these days
"Many people" with my AOR got their PPRs pre-pandemic as well. I am completely frustrated... angry. Not sure if I'm actually angry at IRCC or at myself for still keeping a teeny-tiny hope in Canada.
Probably it's me who's foolish at this point lol.

Reactions: quelash13

aseemrastogi2

Feb 16, 2019

Something's up with Ottawa, they sent a bunch of PPRs on Jan 13 and suddenly went silent. Doesn't bore too well imo.
And from what I have seen other pending apps at Ottawa VO have continued getting remed requests and ADRs in Jan 2022 too.

Reactions: Olu.wa.se.un

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
And from what I have seen other pending apps at Ottawa VO have continued getting remed requests and ADRs in Jan 2022 too.
I have done my re-medical last year in March.
On Jan 27th i was requested another re-medical. Also Schedule A and Additional Family information was requested on the same day. I am wondering if it's a sign of a soon to happen PPR email :rolleyes:

My application is approved according to GCMS.

daveishan

Oct 13, 2018
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
13-10-2018
Med's Done....
13-11-2018
I have done my re-medical last year in March.
On Jan 27th i was requested another re-medical. Also Schedule A and Additional Family information was requested on the same day. I am wondering if it's a sign of a soon to happen PPR email :rolleyes:

My application is approved according to GCMS.
@genruab if there has been no change in your situations, you are close to ppr. however, if there is any update in schedule a or change in family composition, it could take time.

vsfedotov

Aug 12, 2019
USA
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So I've just seen someone with a 2020 AOR and remedicals passed in January 2022 receive their PPR today. And as much as I am happy for the applicant, it's yet another example of IRCC's unfair and biased treatments of people putting their trust in Canada.

I am wondering when IRCC starts using the freedom caravan or whatever they've got there as another lame excuse now that both Covid and Afghanistan are no longer compelling enough.

Reactions: Olu.wa.se.un

eniss23

Star Member
Nov 11, 2021
Hello everyone I am CEC outland AOR April 2021 .Today I received the remedical exam request .is a remed request a good sign that my application is approved?

genruab

Star Member
Sep 25, 2019
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hello everyone I am CEC outland AOR April 2021 .Today I received the remedical exam request .is a remed request a good sign that my application is approved?
There is no yes/no answer to this. Try calling IRCC and ask, or order GCMS and wait another 1–2 months to see where you are.
I have done 3 medical exams already. No visa request yet.

Reactions: eniss23
Dec 30, 2021
Hi, all. Please delete if not allowed.

This was probably asked already but I just want to throw it in in case someone has any idea or knew someone who has gone through the same. So I passed my remedical last month and like you awaiting for the golden PPR email. I have, however, received a PhD offer yesterday with guaranteed four year funding in one of the Canadian universities which means that I could somehow easily secure a student visa. I was wondering if this would in any way affect my PR application. I need to apply for my student visa asap (if I decided to accept the offer) as my programme will start in August this year. Please let me know your thoughts. Thanks in advance.

imaran_danai

Feb 12, 2022
Hi All, I have received re-medical request for myself and my son as our medicals have expired. My wife and daughter's medicals are valid for next 4 months. Can I still go ahead and do re-medicals for all four of us? Will it create any problem for my wife and daughter as their medicals are valid as on date