+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Kavya1

Jul 9, 2019
Hi Kavya/All,

Got a msg stating that there is an increase in score and I need to send my current TRF.
Actually I opted Speaking and Writing to be remarked.
Honestly telling,my speaking wasn't that great, as I got 7.5 and that is the max I think I deserve.
My highest hope is on Writing module (6.5)
Wanted 7 in it and need to wait n see if that has got increased.
Did any one receive such a msg today asking to send the TRF?
Hi ,
Congratulations for your change in score.
My bad luck :( . Got a email today stating that there is no change in my score.

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Hi ,
Congratulations for your change in score.
My bad luck :( . Got a email today stating that there is no change in my score.
Do not worry Kavya. U were too close to the target. An extra or a different approach can help you hit your target. If you need, I can send you some of my writing samples or the websites that I used to study.
Anyways, even I'm not sure if the increase in score is for writing or for speaking (though speaking is 7.5 and I do not think there will be any increase in it).
So will update here once I get that most awaited and the extraordinary TRF to my address.
Until then, fingers crossed :(
Such a headache this is :(

NPN

Oct 16, 2018
New Jersey
NOC Code......
I gave my exam in USA on July 6th:
Got the desired band scores in everything expect writing. Do you recommend reevaluation in writing ? Whats the processing time, and how much does it cost ?
Overall
Listening
Reading
Writing
Speaking
Even I got the exactly same score and planning for re-evaluate.
From Which center have you given the exam.

I checked with my center and reevaluation fee is $120.

AliZeus

May 3, 2019
Hi guys,

My EOR story. Waiting for results :

IDP (computer-based)
Exam : 7th Jul
Result : 12th Jul
Score : L9, R8.5, S7, W6.5
EOR submitted and acknowledged : 13th Jul

Let me know if any of you are of the same dates and got the EOR results/waiting for results! Good luck
Same here. Computer-based idp taken in Canada. Submitted EOR on July 10. But didn't receive any confirmation email/text. Just after a couple of days contacted the center to make sure the request has been proceeded. Btw, WOW! 9 for listening. Good job!

Reactions: veenagohrani

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
Hi Kavya/All,

Got a msg stating that there is an increase in score and I need to send my current TRF.
Actually I opted Speaking and Writing to be remarked.
Honestly telling,my speaking wasn't that great, as I got 7.5 and that is the max I think I deserve.
My highest hope is on Writing module (6.5)
Wanted 7 in it and need to wait n see if that has got increased.
Did any one receive such a msg today asking to send the TRF?
Congratulations
Even I got my EOr acknowledgment on 2nd July. My score is L/R/W/S 9/9/6.5/8
Have contacted BC but they don’t have any update yet. Hope I get some good news soon.. else it will be a waste of 1 month.. Keeping the fingers crossed

aj534160

Apr 13, 2019
Congratulations
Even I got my EOr acknowledgment on 2nd July. My score is L/R/W/S 9/9/6.5/8
Have contacted BC but they don’t have any update yet. Hope I get some good news soon.. else it will be a waste of 1 month.. Keeping the fingers crossed
Yep Anu. It will be positive, do not worry. I know u r confident about ur writing and that is why u opted to have scores checked.
Keep checking ur inbox.
BTW, which module to want to revalueate and what are the modules u opted to have a recheck
Also, where did u write the exam?

Anu66

Jun 28, 2019
Yep Anu. It will be positive, do not worry. I know u r confident about ur writing and that is why u opted to have scores checked.
Keep checking ur inbox.
BTW, which module to want to revalueate and what are the modules u opted to have a recheck
Also, where did u write the exam?
I opted for writing only. Just need that 0.5 extra.
I wrote my exam in BC , South Africa.
Have you heard a negative result after 24days?

Kavya1

Jul 9, 2019
Do not worry Kavya. U were too close to the target. An extra or a different approach can help you hit your target. If you need, I can send you some of my writing samples or the websites that I used to study.
Anyways, even I'm not sure if the increase in score is for writing or for speaking (though speaking is 7.5 and I do not think there will be any increase in it).
So will update here once I get that most awaited and the extraordinary TRF to my address.
Until then, fingers crossed :(
Such a headache this is :(
Thanks for the needfull. I have dropped my mail details to send across the notes. Thanks again.

sankaur1994

Jul 22, 2019
I appeared for BC IELTS on 06/07 and got L/R/W/S- 8.5/7.5/7/6.5

Have applied for remark today for both writing and speaking.Hoping for the best!!!

Anyone appeared for exzm on 06/07 and applied for remark??Keep us updated!! :)

PP19

Jul 25, 2019
Hello everyone..
This is my IELTS success story..
exam date : 1st June
Centre : BC India
Result : 14th June
Score : LRWS 9,7.5,6.5,7.5
I applied for EOR for writing module on 15 th June
Documents received by BC on 18 th June
EOR result received on 17 th June
Score for writing module increased to 7.5

I hope my post motivates people to follow their inner voice and apply for EOR if they think that they deserve a better score..
Miracles do happen..
Best of luck

Umera

Apr 7, 2017
Hello everyone..
This is my IELTS success story..
exam date : 1st June
Centre : BC India
Result : 14th June
Score : LRWS 9,7.5,6.5,7.5
I applied for EOR for writing module on 15 th June
Documents received by BC on 18 th June
EOR result received on 17 th June
Score for writing module increased to 7.5

I hope my post motivates people to follow their inner voice and apply for EOR if they think that they deserve a better score..
Miracles do happen..
Best of luck
Congratulations!!! That's one band increase...wow. I am feeling a bit positive now after hearing your success story. I gave my exam on 6th July, and got my results on 19 July
Listening 9
Reading 7.5
Writing 6.5
Speaking 7
I have applied for a remark on 23 July for both writing and speaking, as I believe I should get 7 in writing and 7.5 in speaking. Fingers crossed .

Umera

Apr 7, 2017
I appeared for BC IELTS on 06/07 and got L/R/W/S- 8.5/7.5/7/6.5

Have applied for remark today for both writing and speaking.Hoping for the best!!!

Anyone appeared for exzm on 06/07 and applied for remark??Keep us updated!! :)
Hi Sankur,

I am also in the same boat...gave IELTS exam from BC on 6/07 and got L/R/W/S - 9/7.5/6.5/7
Also, I have applied for a remark both for writing and speaking on 23 July. I Hope the score changes.