NOC Code......
Name -Minal
Exam Partner- British Council
Country- Canada
Revaluation Submission Date- 11th September 2017
Subject-Speaking and Writing
Revaluation Completion Date- November 2017
TRF received date- NA
Result- My original results were 8,7,6 and 6.5. I was sure my writing and speaking tests were better than the given scores. Initially I was hesitant for revaluation but I still went ahead with it.
The revised scores for writing were 7.5 and the revised scores for Speaking were 8.
Clearly the Test center did not care to check properly. If you are confident on your writing and Speaking please go ahead with revaluation.
Congrats buddy! That’s a huge rise...

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
Anyone got results recently after October exams? Please share your results here so we can get fair idea about recent eor results.

MinalC

Feb 23, 2016
Congrats buddy! That’s a huge rise...
Thank you. I am still concerned about the checking criteria test centers use. There are many people who do not give their results for EOR including me and the candidates are the only ones at loss in terms of time as well as money.

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Hi Guys,
Date of exam: 11th Nov
Venue:Singapore IDP -GT
LRWS - 8.5/8/6.5/7
Re-eval submitted: 27th Nov for W only
What is the success rate for W to be improved by another .5? especially with IDP ...Please shed some lights.

JayPei

Jul 2, 2017
Hi Guys,
Date of exam: 11th Nov
Venue:Singapore IDP -GT
LRWS - 8.5/8/6.5/7
Re-eval submitted: 27th Nov for W only
What is the success rate for W to be improved by another .5? especially with IDP ...Please shed some lights.
There is a very good chance.
Based on some analysis ( data provided in this thread is used for this "analysis"). The IELTS inquiry form says "You will receive a full refund if your result is changed to a higher band score". Hence if your band score ( overall score) is not changing with the additional 0.5 , then there is a very good chance to get your score increased. This may not be true in all cases , but it is true for maximum cases ( discussed in this thread).
Best of luck.

Kunalx1x2

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Based on some analysis ( data provided in this thread is used for this "analysis"). The IELTS inquiry form says "You will receive a full refund if your result is changed to a higher band score". Hence if your band score ( overall score) is not changing with the additional 0.5 , then there is a very good chance to get your score increased. This may not be true in all cases , but it is true for maximum cases ( discussed in this thread).
Best of luck.
Revaluation is waste of Time n Money. My result L 8.5 R8.5 W6.5 S7.5 ... I tried EOR for writing but regreted with additional 9000 INR as TRF remained unchanged

Ramasingapore

Aug 21, 2017
Best of luck.
Thanks for the hope and wishes!

Micky345

Champion Member
Dec 2, 2017
I have applied for a re-check (Sent via post on 27/11/17).

My scores were:

Reading: 9
Listening: 8.5
Speaking: 8.5
Writing: 6.5

Hoping to hear something positive in 10 weeks of time.
Hey any update on the same. I too have similar scores.

milapt

Dec 15, 2017
Name -Minal
Exam Partner- British Council
Country- Canada
Revaluation Submission Date- 11th September 2017
Subject-Speaking and Writing
Revaluation Completion Date- November 2017
TRF received date- NA
Result- My original results were 8,7,6 and 6.5. I was sure my writing and speaking tests were better than the given scores. Initially I was hesitant for revaluation but I still went ahead with it.
The revised scores for writing were 7.5 and the revised scores for Speaking were 8.
Clearly the Test center did not care to check properly. If you are confident on your writing and Speaking please go ahead with revaluation.
Hi Minal,

Congratulations for the revised upgraded score. I just received my IELTS scores, I got L:9, R:7, S:7 and W:6. I am really shocked as I have previously score 7 in writing in the IELTS exam I appeared. My previous scores of Listening and Reading have improved but to my shock, Writing has gone down. I am quite confident and was expecting more than or equal to 7. I appeared from BC George Brown College, Brampton, Canada. I want to get my test score for writing remarked and hope that it comes out positive. This is so frustrating.

Last edited:

Navjot1111

Dec 4, 2017
Hi
I gave my IELTS exam on Dec 2. My scores are LRWS 8.5 8 6.5 8. I need 0.5 more in writing. Whats d scope of improvement in re-evaluation?

marijaenglishteacher

Star Member
Aug 28, 2017
Hello, guys! Is there anyone who requested a remark for speaking part? How long did it take to be completed and was it successful? I lack 0.5 in speaking.

saha_pritam

Star Member
Aug 25, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Thank you. I am still concerned about the checking criteria test centers use. There are many people who do not give their results for EOR including me and the candidates are the only ones at loss in terms of time as well as money.
You are absolutely right. I sat for IELTS twice within one and a half month and my scores are following:

LRWS: 8.5 9 7.5 6.5 (30th September, Ottawa, BC)
LRWS: 9 8.5 6.5 7 (11th November, Dhaka, BC)

Is this a joke or what?