+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Remark Success rate

Shruthy

Star Member
Jul 16, 2017
Hi

Is there anyone in this forum..who have got their listening score increased after recheck.. also can we give 3 modules for recheck... is there chances of not getting any increase in scores if we give more modules for recheck???

Please help if anyone has any idea.

Thanks

Reindeer1234

Sep 13, 2017
Hi
I have hardly seen a case or almost none where Listening / Reading marks have increased after revaluation since they are Objective & been already marked by 2 examiners (You will notice 2 examiners in your listening/reading answer sheet)·

You can apply revaluation for all the 4 sections at the same time but only problem is the delay that you might face as all 4 sections need to be remarked which will definitely take around 10 weeks. However, if your scripts demands a increase then it will be definitely increased post reval irrespective of how many sections you have requested for revaluation.

It's advisable to go only for Writing & Speaking revaluation since chances of increase in score is bit higher compared to L & R.

All the best !

Last edited:

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
I had given the IELTS test on 9 September 2017 from BC & obtained below mentioned scores -
L 8.5
R 7.5
W 7
S 6.5.

I have now applied for revaluation only for Speaking and waiting for results.

EOR filed on 4/10

What are the chances of increasing the score by 0.5 in speaking which will boost my overall CRS to an greater extent ?
I don't mean to be cynical. Just honest.

Nearly 100% of all IELTS fake fail 6.5 band score frauds are for speaking and writing.

Speaking and writing are subjective to grade. They have already made up their mind that they do not want to give you four 7's on that test.
They can tell from your application form that you plan to migrate to Canada.

You might be one of the lucky 1% that they award a 0.5 increase to, just so that they do not look like total scammers.

I have been researching this for years.

http://www.thefreeschool.education/language-tests-review.html

The Chief Executive Officer of IDP Education received a $14,000,000 bonus last year. No, not a $14,000,000 salary.
I mean a $14,000,000 bonus on top of his $2 million dollar salary. This is coming from the millions of fake IELTS fails that IDP Education award each year. IDP Education marked your exam. The more times they fail you, the more money they make.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/idp-chief-andrew-barklas-14m-pay-cheque-draws-flak/news-story/f143341c29640377bb88c11e93e4f5ea

This is where your $330 went. To Andrew Barkla.

Reindeer1234

Sep 13, 2017
I don't mean to be cynical. Just honest.

Nearly 100% of all IELTS fake fail 6.5 band score frauds are for speaking and writing.

Speaking and writing are subjective to grade. They have already made up their mind that they do not want to give you four 7's on that test.
They can tell from your application form that you plan to migrate to Canada.

You might be one of the lucky 1% that they award a 0.5 increase to, just so that they do not look like total scammers.

I have been researching this for years.

http://www.thefreeschool.education/language-tests-review.html

The Chief Executive Officer of IDP Education received a $14,000,000 bonus last year. No, not a $14,000,000 salary.
I mean a $14,000,000 bonus on top of his $2 million dollar salary. This is coming from the millions of fake IELTS fails that IDP Education award each year. IDP Education marked your exam. The more times they fail you, the more money they make.

http://www.theaustralian.com.au/business/companies/idp-chief-andrew-barklas-14m-pay-cheque-draws-flak/news-story/f143341c29640377bb88c11e93e4f5ea

This is where your $330 went. To Andrew Barkla.
Hope to be one amongst the 1% of that lucky population.Fingers crossed!

But giving a fake 6.5 is definitely a very bad thing do since there is a possibility of genuine candidate not getting through & most importantly it decreases the confidence and morale of the candidate.

Reactions: colegold100

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
Hope to be one amongst the 1% of that lucky population.Fingers crossed!

But giving a fake 6.5 is definitely a very bad thing do since there is a possibility of genuine candidate not getting through & most importantly it decreases the confidence and morale of the candidate.

Given that IELTS have scammed hundreds of thousands of people via fake 6.5 fail scores, I think that it is a very bad thing. If the average IELTS fraud victim has been scammed six times, before they gave up and realized that IELTS will never pass them (even though they did pass), then this amounts to millions of scammed failed exams.

A bit like human trafficking, modern day slavery, extortion, fraud and racketeering on a global scale. You know, a bit like the International Court of Justice at the Hague prosecution type of bad thing.

NAVYY

Oct 20, 2017
Agree with you ....
I appeared 5 times within a few months lately .....tests are so unreliable that even within the gap of 2 weeks yours results upsides down! Joke ....Reliable tests in a controlled environment give same scores no matter how many times one appears! There is no institute in this world which could audit their malpractice.

L R W S

7 7 8 8
7.5 7 8 7.5
8.5 8 6.5 7
7 7 6 8
8.0 8 7 7

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
Navy,

These scores are not random. The sneaky profit-maximizing message that IELTS are deliberately trying to communicate to you is as follows:

Hey, see, you can get an 8 for all four skills - you have that talent. They rotate the fake fails over different skills so that over time you see a pattern like "oh, yeh, I can get an 8 for all skills". So you keep trying. By the time you realize that IELTS may never give you an honest set of scores for all skills in the same test, you have taken 20 tests, paid them thousands of dollars (maybe bought their books). Like this Indian citizen, with two Australian Masters Degrees, who IELTS failed 21 times (always by 0.5 for one skill) mostly for writing. IELTS read questions 16 and 17 on the application form to determine your intended use of the exam. When she paid $150 for the feedback, they told her each that she could not score an 8.0 for writing as there were some minor spelling and grammar mistakes. Lies.

There is an agency that can and will audit IELTS. It is called the International Court of Justice. There are actions taking place behind the scenes.

http://www.sbs.com.au/yourlanguage/punjabi/en/article/2017/06/21/i-feel-they-are-harassing-me-says-woman-who-took-ielts-21-times

IELTS have now defrauded in excess of 1,000,000 citizens of China, India and the Middle East since 1989. The have used their influence to corrupt the Canadian Government and enjoy a near-monopoly for skilled migration only in Canada. Canada has a case to answer. China and India, please use your influence to prosecute these minnows that continue to defraud your citizens on a massive scale. IELTS, Canada, IDP, Australia.

Prerna VIJ

Oct 30, 2017
Hey,

I got my IELTS GT score as following:

Listening: 8
Reading: 7
Writing: 7.5
Speaking: 6.5 (need evaluation)

I am planning to file EOR for my speaking score as I need only 0.5 increase in one section. What is the probability of getting an increase in my score?

Reindeer1234

Sep 13, 2017
Hey,

I got my IELTS GT score as following:

Listening: 8
Reading: 7
Speaking: 6.5 (need evaluation)

I am planning to file EOR for my speaking score as I need only 0.5 increase in one section. What is the probability of getting an increase in my score?
Worth giving a try however you have to wait for almost 2 month's to get the results. I have applied for reval by end of September & still waiting....

AzarHadi

Oct 30, 2017
Hello everybody,
I took IELTS academic module test on 14th October in Iran (IDP) and I received my results last Friday. My scores are as follows:
Listening: 8.5
Reading: 9
Speaking: 7
I was quite sick and stressed out on speaking test day and I really have no idea whether this is my real score or not. What do you think I should do? Apply for EOR or not?

MineshK

Oct 18, 2017
Speaking and writing are subjective. IELTS IDP Education fake fail frauds mostly target speaking and writing as these are subjective.
As you can see, you scored 100% for the most objective test - reading.
IELTS only upgrade about 1% of appeals (Enquiry on Results) so that their profit making remark scam is not too obvious.
The Enquiry of Results is a money making scam that earns them more profits. IDP Education IELTS read your application form to determine what scores you need. They will fail you the maximum times possible to maximize their profits and slow down skilled migration for their customer - the Canadian Government. You pay IELTS money but you are not their customer. You need them. They don't need you.
For further details please see

www.ielts.agency

seeak

Star Member
May 7, 2017
Is it possible to achieve 6 in each all section and an overall score of 6?
As far as I know 6 in all sections is a CLB 7...

Reindeer1234

Sep 13, 2017
But you think that after 2 months there will be an increase in marks?
To be honest, I really don't know. I am just trying my luck despite of the effort that I have put. Hoping for the best ☺. In worst case scenario, I will have to reappear to get Band 7 in all the sections.