Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
how confident are you with your writing ?
This was first time I have written IETLS, I think my writing test was quite good. Letter was around 180-190 words and easy 340 words with good contents in both. My handwriting is not that good, I am thinking might be someone checking haven't gone through. Just a thought.

Confused now as other area are good and listing score is too good

kartheek89

May 21, 2017
Hyderabad
NOC Code......
This was first time I have written IETLS, I think my writing test was quite good. Letter was around 180-190 words and easy 340 words with good contents in both. My handwriting is not that good, I am thinking might be someone checking haven't gone through. Just a thought.

Confused now as other area are good and listing score is too good
but I advise you to retake the test rather than going for remarking

ersandee

Jul 12, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
LANDED..........
25-03-2019
I
but I advise you to retake the test rather than going for remarking
Thank you, i have filled a revaluation for Writing and speaking. (W-6,S-7). Also planning to re-take test to avoid delays. :)

Arod

May 15, 2017
Hi folks... any update on ur revaluation.... am still waiting... eor acknowledgment date 24.05.17
What´s this EOR acknowledgment thing you are referring to?

I submitted my EOR form on July 10th but I never received such thing. I actually called the test center asking whether I was supposed to receive anything as proof that the BC had received my request, but their response was that they won´t send anything until a decision has been made.

sivashylu

May 3, 2016
What´s this EOR acknowledgment thing you are referring to?

I submitted my EOR form on July 10th but I never received such thing. I actually called the test center asking whether I was supposed to receive anything as proof that the BC had received my request, but their response was that they won´t send anything until a decision has been made.
Idp or bc?

saubi

Apr 29, 2015
Hi guys...
My recent exam result was
L 8
R 7
W 6.5
S 7.5

I have applied for EOR in writing.. pls update about ur eor result so that people like me can stay motivated..